Where Have all the Candid Shoeplay sites gone?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Re: Where Have all the Candid Shoeplay sites gone?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

assy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:28 am The problem is CONSENT. If you don't have it, you have no business monetising it. Filming without consent and then selling for money is giving a fuck about how that person would feel about it and illegal in many countries on top of it.
Most humans don't give a fuck about each other anyway. They even hurt each other without concern for the target being innocent or guilty. There's always some idealist who wants to speak on consent, while the whole world doesn't even care. Like, seriously, they don't even care, man.
assy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:28 amThe fact that it is so casually brushed aside as long as you make money from a bunch of wankers explains a lot why women are still treated like shit in many instances. It is NOT OKAY.
Ah, no. The reason for that is simply that the majority of humans are trash, and they bring their children up to be trash adults.
assy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:28 amThe fact that you have to hide what you are doing should give you pause for thought.
Everyone acts different when they know a camera's on them, lol.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

suarez7 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:14 am But how do we know that whoever is recording is not selling that footage of us without us knowing. Would if even suprise you if they were, after all companies have been selling people's data for years to third parties largely without the consumers consent. Furthermore let's take Google maps for example have I given them permission to drive past my house and record and publish that or have numerous people on Street view given there consent, and yes they may blue the faces but in many candids people don't even show the face let alone blur it. Google makes money off Google maps yet technically speaking that is exactly like candid content, since the people involved are likely to be unaware that have bee filmed/pictured. If your talking about monertization that what about the countless YouTube vlog channels where they might go abroad and film the scenery again catching unsuspecting people in the background but making money of there content. What about the website earthcam that has webcams of different cities and locations around the world, that makes money, but again many people are unsuspectingly caught on camera, they make money. I'm not trying to be argumentive I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies, I think candids at most are unethical imo not illegal, unless it's a minor that if being filmed, to then sell that for nefarious reasons.
If you want to find a reason to demonstrate that sex work is discriminated (because in the end, selling videos to excite people IS sex work), be my guest. I am fighting against that discrimination every single day, with bank accounts closed, paypal accounts shut down for no reason, videos deleted just because the girl is sleeping...and the list goes on.
I never said Mastercard and Visa are right...but they make the rules. So we can simply accept them, or...what?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Problemchild

Post by Problemchild »

https://gaborgirlstube.com/
I can get u in this site lol😆
This is all heels and mules no sandals nothing
Attachments
RDT_20231112_075241768315797529799010.jpg
RDT_20231112_0752351353530953516579390.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_065957_Chrome.jpg