How much would you pay for TikTok celeb feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

gt357

How much would you pay for TikTok celeb feet

Post by gt357 »

How much would you pay for feet pics from a popular tiktok celeb? In contact with a couple.

christo

Re: How much would you pay for TikTok celeb feet

Post by christo »

Are we talking about actual celebs such as Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johnsson? Or are we talking about tiktokers who think their celebs. Cause I refuse to acknowledge social medial people as celebs.
If the first is true, depends on what they do. Wear sheer nude pantyhose and worship their own feet or maybe have Scarlett and Gal do each other. Then hell I don't know, $500. If it was only an option.
As for as the other set, I have paid OnlyFans models a couple hundred to make a video wearing hose and self-worship. Yet the best was girl I got to do it for $40 bucks for 13 minutes and she is stunning. Her name iss Lanzi.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'm not paying too many free pics out there
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:29 am I'm not paying too many free pics out there
Producers, models and everyone working in the adult industry thank you from the bottom of our heart :love:

Sorry....couldn't help myself.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
christo

Post by christo »

nyllover wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:29 am
Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:29 am I'm not paying too many free pics out there
Producers, models and everyone working in the adult industry thank you from the bottom of our heart :love:

Sorry....couldn't help myself.
OMG! LOL!

Why wouldn't you wanna support content creators? Without them we get basic stuff from basic women who do it for nonsensical reasons. Wouldn't it better for you to pay and get curated content that you personally enjoy? Like for me I love when women self-worship wearing nude pantyhose and I have paid many to create those sorta videos for me. I get most people don't want to spend that sort of money but hell most girls charge as little as $5 to $10 bucks a month to have access to their OnlyFans, Fansly or whatever. Without supporting content creators what are we left with? Lackluster random pics and videos from TikTokers?
Anyway just curious why you don't wanna support these ladies who are willing to create content for us?
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Jason Maloney

Post by Jason Maloney »

christo wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:21 am Are we talking about actual celebs such as Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johnsson? Or are we talking about tiktokers who think their celebs. Cause I refuse to acknowledge social medial people as celebs.
If the first is true, depends on what they do. Wear sheer nude pantyhose and worship their own feet or maybe have Scarlett and Gal do each other. Then hell I don't know, $500. If it was only an option.
As for as the other set, I have paid OnlyFans models a couple hundred to make a video wearing hose and self-worship. Yet the best was girl I got to do it for $40 bucks for 13 minutes and she is stunning. Her name iss Lanzi.

Mate pppppleaassse share that Lanzi video!!!!!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Jason Maloney wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:29 pm
christo wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:21 am Are we talking about actual celebs such as Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johnsson? Or are we talking about tiktokers who think their celebs. Cause I refuse to acknowledge social medial people as celebs.

Mate pppppleaassse share that Lanzi video!!!!!
Or, go buy Lanzi's subscription and get the video.
tcsta

Post by tcsta »

I think the nude hose video from Lanzi was a custom ordered by Christo, so it wouldn't be on her OnlyFans. I could be wrong in that assumption though.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

tcsta wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:32 pm I think the nude hose video from Lanzi was a custom ordered by Christo, so it wouldn't be on her OnlyFans. I could be wrong in that assumption though.
Possible. BUt, I wouldn't trust that she'd keep that custom off her OnlyFans, just from my experience working with young women in this sphere, they almost never keep their word after getting their money.

But, ask Christo if he allowed it on her OnlyFans or not.
scolear

Post by scolear »

The second photo is great but I've NEVER understood this thing about seeing a woman worship her OWN feet...

But to answer the original question...

I wouldn't pay a penny.