The Babysitter's Nylon Feet (a 100% AI generated story)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Xzzzy

The Babysitter's Nylon Feet (a 100% AI generated story)

Post by Xzzzy »

When you take some time to get the prompts right, ChatGPT does a really good job...

----------

Shelby stood in front of her bedroom mirror, adorned in a sleek cocktail dress paired with pantyhose and stylish high heels. The exceptionally attractive eighteen year old high school senior had been eagerly anticipating a night out with her boyfriend Mark, planning to attend a fancy Broadway show together. But just as she finished getting ready, disappointment crept in as Mark texted her about canceling their date due to a family emergency.

Despite her initial disappointment, Shelby tried to shake it off, but the unexpected twist in her evening continued when her phone buzzed once more. It was a message from her next-door neighbors, the Scotts, asking for last-minute babysitting help.

"Hi Shelby, sorry to bother you, but our sitter canceled and Steve has to give a speech at his awards dinner. Are you available to watch Emily and Noah tonight? We'll be back by 10. Thank you!"

Shelby hesitated, glancing down at her dressed-up attire. However, her sense of responsibility won out, and she replied, "Sure, Mrs. Scott! I'll be right over."

She grabbed a cardigan and her bag, not bothering to change her outfit. As she walked over to the Scotts', she was aware of the curious looks from passersby, but she held her head high, feeling confident despite her formal attire.

Dr. and Mrs. Scott greeted her with surprise and gratitude. "Shelby, you look stunning! I hope we're not interrupting any plans," Mrs. Scott exclaimed.

Shelby chuckled, a bit embarrassed. "Actually, I was getting ready for something else, but you know...plans are always changing. I'm happy to help."

The nine year old twins, Emily and Noah, were excited to see Shelby, and they immediately requested to play games. Shelby obliged, engaging in various games with them, her heels softly tapping on the floor as they laughed and enjoyed their time together.

As the evening progressed, they settled in to watch TV, and Noah, the younger of the two, made an unusual request.

"Shelby, can I take your shoes off?" Noah asked innocently.

Surprised, Shelby smiled and asked, "Why, Noah?"

He replied, "Me and Emily have ours off and I just want you to be comfortable."

Shelby chuckled and agreed. Noah carefully removed her high heels, neatly placing them by the front door. She leaned back on the couch, propping her stocking-clad feet up, and Noah watched with fascination, intrigued by the shimmer and curves of her nylon sheathed legs and the gleam of her painted toenails through the sheer tan fabric.

For the remainder of the evening, Shelby enjoyed the company of Emily and Noah in her stocking feet, playing games and helping them wind down before bedtime. As she was tucking Emily in, the little girl made an unexpected comment.

"My brother always tries to get the babysitter's shoes off, but yours are the prettiest feet I've seen," Emily said with a smile.

Shelby blushed, thanking her, and headed downstairs to wait for the Scotts' return. She relaxed on the couch, watching TV in her pantyhosed feet when the Scotts walked in.

Mrs. Scott, a very attractive woman in her mid-30s, kicked off her own shoes and settled comfortably, placing her stocking feet on the coffee table. "I'm jealous of your ability to be comfortable all night, Shelby," she remarked with a grin.

The three of them chatted for a while, sharing stories and laughter. Shelby eventually put her heels back on and bid the Scotts goodnight before walking back home.

Upon arriving, her parents greeted her with curiosity. "How did the evening go, Shelby?"

Smiling, Shelby recounted her night of unexpected babysitting, her formal attire turned into a charming conversation starter. As she slipped off her heels and settled into her own cozy surroundings, she couldn't help but reflect on the amusing turn of events that led her to spend the evening in her stylish pantyhosed feet, making unexpected connections and cherished memories with the Scotts and their adorable children.