👣 Tight Toe-point Ballerina Feet of Vicki Nelson

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Tight Toe-point Ballerina Feet of Vicki Nelson

Post by FeetCore »

Vicki Nelson is 5'3" with size 6 feet. She added me on facebook a long time ago because she heard through some friends that I do feet photography and she wanted to do a shoot. It took us a while to eventually sync up but it worked out great and I found out she was a gymnast and ballerina growing up.

She certainly has the tight toe points to prove it. I gave her feet a close-up inspection too and boy did I want to lick and smell them but had to hold myself back.

Image Image

Image Image

FeetCore

👣 Flexible Folding Soles of Vicki Nelson

Post by FeetCore »

Vicki Nelson (5'3", size 6) undergoes an inspection of her shapely soles. I poke and prod while realizing how great they smell and how beautiful they look from centimeters away. We engage in casual conversion while she enjoys the benefit of a relaxing massage.

It's amazing what a person can do when they are skilled in reflexology. But fellas, don't try this with a pair of new feet unless you are a trained professional or until you've read my book that I haven't published yet. ...Or for now, you can just read FAQ #13 under the Q&A section of my website.