Shoeplay discord

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Chippy1231

Shoeplay discord

Post by Chippy1231 »

Hello everyone. I used to be part of a shoeplay discord channel that originally started with “James Shawn”
It was then taken down I believe and everybody moved across to another server within the discord
It was a good shoeplay community

Unfortunately I logged out and can’t get back into my account so I’ve had to make a new one but I need somebody from the server to send me an invite link. If somebody could do that it would be greatly appreciated so I can continue to contribute to the channel.

My name was chippy for clarification as some of you may have seen me sharing my “candid experiences” and other videos.

If anybody has the invite link please let me know so I can join on my new discord. Thank you

ShoeplayJ

Re: Shoeplay discord

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Unfortunately I don't know which discord channel you're referring to here. Would you by chance be able to remember who ran it or some of the other members in it? Maybe I can compare it to who I'm connected to on Discord and someone might know. I'm interested in it as well.

Check your inbox when you get a moment!