DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Overlook

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Overlook »

Please!!!!! When Rebecca returns.
This needs Rebecca urgently.
Even the forum is off. :please: :please: :please:

Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Today's 5 Euro was great! Rebecca is back and so was the shoeplay! Both Diana and Rebecca were displaying how great they are at dangling and the "Rebecca move" during the whole show. Also, Rebecca and Diana will be together all next week!
Globe

Post by Globe »

You can't change it, the A-team together hits different. They bring this "anything can happen anytime" vibe I don't find back when Rรฉbecca is not hosting.
Not even talking about the standing dipping we got that had not happen since forever...

Thank you Diana and Rรฉbecca for today !
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

I love how Diana is finding her way back to previous top performances! She always was my favourite shoeplayer with her aggressive dangling. A joy to watch!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

๐ˆ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ...๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
Globe

Post by Globe »

Always the same products, shows, the A-team is barely together anymore appart from the "classic" seated shows.
Today was a bit of an exception with one of the first shows and I had some good hopes because of that, but it quickly fade away.

Time to reconsider the formula Pearl, please !
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐œ๐œ๐šโ€™๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

The truth is that we all expected more from this Monday, but a normal day for Diana has coincided with possibly Rebecca's worst day in a long time.

Anyway I think Rebecca's activity goes down a lot when she wears shoes without nylons. A shame since it would be spectacular.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that everything turns out better today.
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

I was just wondering whether it matters which kind of heels Diana wears. Is she more active with some heels than others? She used to be very active back in the day with her well-worn brown heels.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€...๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ. ๐—œ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ โ€œ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€โ€œ...๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ง๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜. ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ.
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

I know right? Sometimes there is only a few seconds of dangling and yet they use that for the thumbnail. Cannot be a coincidence.
Globe

Post by Globe »

luvdangle wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:33 am I was just wondering whether it matters which kind of heels Diana wears. Is she more active with some heels than others? She used to be very active back in the day with her well-worn brown heels.
Clear display again during today's shows, I was happy to see Rรฉbecca getting out the og brown heels again and it started off great, but then she switched to those new white heels and she clearly can't or doesn't want to dangle with them. Nothing in 2 seated shows is an abnomaly for her :S

Diana is much more inspired today though !
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Thank you Diana for today's shows.

Rebecca is still in a worrying off mode. What seemed like a dream with brown shoes ended up becoming a nightmare with white shoes.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜โ€™๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ. ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ (๐˜‚๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ). ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ โ€œ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด...โ€œ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ฌ๐ข๐š, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: โ†‘Wed May 01, 2024 6:14 pm ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ฌ๐ข๐š, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค
I'm not sure but I think Diana already pulled that look once no ? Maybe not with high heels tho
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

ษขแดแดแด… แด…แด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด Dษชแด€ษดแด€ แด›แดแด…แด€ส สŸแดสs แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ษดษขสŸษชษดษข, sสœแดแด‡แด˜สŸแด€ส แด€ษดแด… 2 sสœแดแด‡ แด…ส€แดแด˜s!
แด›สœsษดแด‹ สแดแดœ Dษชแด€ษดแด€
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana was sheer perfection today. What a day of shows. No clue if that was a special gift from you for your 8 years at Pearl but thank you Diana !
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

I hope this will drop today! Cannot wait.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank you ladies for a solid day