New Olympus scene is not running properly

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

New Olympus scene is not running properly

Post by Footsiefreak »

I play it and its all scrambled up with green screens. I really want to see this scene because of the Asian woman playing footsie. Thanks.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Do you have the latest Div-x Codec?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes Nylover, I just installed the 6.3 version, and its still not running right. Just a suggestion... could someone let us know when it is time to upgrade to a higher codec or anything else? Thanks.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:Yes Nylover, I just installed the 6.3 version, and its still not running right. Just a suggestion... could someone let us know when it is time to upgrade to a higher codec or anything else? Thanks.
FF, in order to check to see if you have the latest DivX codec, all you have to do is just click on Start, then DivX, and finally, click on "Check For DivX Updates", and go from there. Hope that helps you out.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Babylove wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:Yes Nylover, I just installed the 6.3 version, and its still not running right. Just a suggestion... could someone let us know when it is time to upgrade to a higher codec or anything else? Thanks.
FF, in order to check to see if you have the latest DivX codec, all you have to do is just click on Start, then DivX, and finally, click on "Check For DivX Updates", and go from there. Hope that helps you out.
Ok I did what you said and I am up to date but still having the same problem and with the latest Spanish soap scene too :S Thanks Babylove.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

To say the truth, normally you shouldn't need it. But sometimes Windows act in a crazy way, so installing the latest Div-x sometimes helps.

I've tried to download the video from Rapidshare and it played fine. Did you try to install Div-x again? Perhaps something got corrupted :S
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

FF,

Have you been able to view the commercial successfully?

Let us know.

Thanks,

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

No DP. Something must be wrong with the Real Player because its the same with my other files too. I'm just trying to troubleshoot the problem. Thanks for your concern, bro.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wait wait wait... Real Player ?

Did you try to use Windows Media Player?

Or, if nothing works, try to use the VLC player, available here:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

let us know how it goes :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yeah, I don't think RealPlayer will help you in this situation.

My old Windows Media Player will display the file (it runs slowly but that's my fault), as well as Media Player Classic.

I have also recently discovered that the IrfanView program will also play most of the video formats on this site. The only drawback is no sound.

Check back in when you can.

DP