Il.Tifoso.L'Arbitro.E.Il.Calciator

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

I have just seen a film, naming myself Il.Tifoso.L'Arbitro.E.Il.Calciator, I do not know if it is well the film which is in the video section, the arbitro but in any case it y footsie.

producters: pier francesco pingitore

Actors :pippo franco
alvaro vitali
enzo cannavale
mario carotenuto
marisa merlini
gigi reder

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I don't know either if it's the same.... thanks a lot anyway!

Is it a good scene? Can you describe it? I am sure i've seen this movie in the past, but can't remember this scene... :oops:
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

precisely, there is no scene in this film, but the film that I saw is not the arbitro but Il.Tifoso.L'Arbitro.E.Il.Calciator , perhaps that it is the same film., I do not know if it is this film which you saw before best is than you take it this film on follower and than you see it to know if it is the good film which you had seen.

I n a friendly way .....
daemon

Post by daemon »

No, it's not the same film because in "L'arbitro" the main actor is Lando Buzzanca and there isn't Pippo Franco. Two years ago I saw "L'arbitro" and there's a footsie under table scene in it, but unfortunately the camera doesn't go under the table and doesn't show the foot of the girl that playing footsie with Lando Buzzanca. I'm sure about that, I don't know if somenone have made any cuts.
Unfortunately I never saw Il Tifoso,L'Arbitro e Il Calciatore.
roby1954

Post by roby1954 »

Il film a cui si riferimento nella lista è "L'arbitro", con Buzzanca nella parte di un arbitro che vuol ricordare Concetto Lo Bello. Durante un pranzo si trova seduto di fronte a Joan Collins, interprete di una giornalista, che, brevemente, gli fa piedino. La scena poi si fa comica perche al posto della giornalista si siede un frate missionario, che sembra a sua volta fargli piedino, ma si tratta invece del contatto con la zampa di un cane lupo.
Il film risale agli anni 70-80.
Roby
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Perfetto, grazie Roby. Sembra comunque una scena meritevole di essere sul sito....se mai riusciremo a trovarla :roll: