Rapidshare and IE7

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Foxdye

Rapidshare and IE7

Post by Foxdye »

To those who cannot use Rapidshare I wondered whether IE 7 makes any difference? I am thinking of using IE 7, and perhaps it will work other way round with me, I might start to get problems! :roll:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Foxdye,

I was one of those who was experiencing problems using IE. I was browsing with an older version of IE that was working with Rapidshare for quite some time, then abruptly quit. Nothing I did with the settings would correct the problem.

Since I switched to using Firefox a few weeks ago I have been able to download from Rapidshare without any problem. Using Firefox has also solved some other browsing glitches that I was experiencing.

I highly recommend using Firefox. It's a quick, easy to use, and you don't have to think in Russian to make it work :lol: (and if you understand that reference you are hereby awarded infinite cool points. :lol: )

Let us know how things turn out,

DP