A Message to You All...

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

A Message to You All...

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hi Folks,

I'm writing to ask for your help.

The holiday season is upon us yet again, and no doubt many of you are contemplating purchasing gifts for your family and friends (and hopefully yourself as well).

Did you know that when you're buying those gifts you could help pay for the upkeep of this website?

Space and bandwidth for Feet Under the Table costs money, and our esteemed webmaster Nyllover pays the majority of it out of his own pocket. Would you like to help lower those costs?

There are two very easy ways you can help:

1) Make an online purchase via the Amazon.com and Ebay links on the left toolbar on either the website or the forum.

You must use these links, otherwise Nyllover will not receive the credit to his account. And remember, Amazon doesn't just sell books and CD's anymore. You can pick up just about anything there now.

2) Buy a membership to one of the paysites listed in the Fetish Expo.

Again, you must use the link in The Fetish Expo when you join. This would be a great way to give yourself the gift of some high quality foot fetish content that is Nyllover approved!

That's it. No fuss, no hassle and no extra steps for you.

These two methods of payment work year round as well, so please remember that whenever you're going to make an online purchase or join a paysite. Every time you buy online you can help pay the costs of the website.

If you enjoy the content and community we share here on Feet Under the Table I'd ask you to please consider adding this website to your Christmas list.

Thanks and enjoy your holidays!

Dead Parrot

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

No problem. I will gladly do my best to help mantain this great fourm of ours, DP.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for your words DP. I don't like to ask for money because i love the way things are going and i don't want to keep boring people about this.
But i know your words come from your great soul...so... thank you. Really thanks a lot for that message. Everything you wrote there is totally true.

Ehy...this remembers me that....i need to put up Christmas decorations in the website!!! I'll do it this weekend, i swear! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.