SOS!!!!!!!

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

SOS!!!!!!!

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'm recieving tragic errors trying to connect to the clips4sale page from legs and heels.com....it says there's a software error...is that a temporary thing, or did something fudge? If you've had the error, how do you bypass it? How can I get connected to clips for sale in that specific category?

Big shoeplay fan
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Try cutting and pasting the address into your browser window.

http://www.clips4sale.com/1736

DP
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

thanks DP..that's the exact page I'm trying to get to...unfortunately, i'm still getting the error.

the error states this...: Cannot connect to database after 5 tries SOFTWARE ERROR.

I wonder what this means?
Big shoeplay fan
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

K - can you get into any of the other Clips4Sale sites?

Are you having trouble accessing any other non-Clips4Sale websites?

Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox?

DP
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I AM using internet explorer, and I haven't had luck getting into any other clips for sale sites. I have no problem accessing other sites, like this one.

So, I'm still not sure. Thanks for the help. Keep hitting me back with ideas if u have the time and thanks for understandig. This is a travesty.
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

i also emailed the info@clips4sale.com link. so, we'll see.
Big shoeplay fan