Jess: the first model to accept an interview

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Jess: the first model to accept an interview

Post by nyllover »

Following the advice of DP in this thread, i've slowly started getting in touch with models of pay sites to try to get an interview from them. Jess, from JessUK is the first one to agree.
She told me to send her a list of questions that she will be more than happy to answer.
I think this is a sort of unique opportunity for us guys. It doesn't happen often that a model accepts an interview and, moreover, it doesn't happen often that the one that will do the interview gives you the chance to write down the questions. I think a maximum of 10 questions will be more than enough (even less than that). I have already a few questions in mind, but i'm asking you to give me ideas.

So...come on guys, write here the questions. I'm going to send her the list this weekend, so you don't have much time!

I sent the interview to Jess on the 3rd February. This topic is therefore closed.

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
schwede

Post by schwede »

Question1: Would she give someone a footjob?
Question2: Did she ever get involved with foot fetish?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

My suggestions:

1. What size shoe do you wear?

2. Do you have a favorite kind of shoe, and if so what is it and why?

3. Do you like to wear pantyhose or stockings, and if so what style/brand?

4. Are you familiar with foot and/or shoe fetishism, and if so, how were you introduced to it?

5. Do you have a preferred method of having your feet pampered? (e.g. massage, pedicure, oral worship)

6. Have you ever dated a foot fetishist, and if so what was that like for you?

7. Are you familar with the term "shoeplay", and if so do engage in shoeplay when you're out in public?

8. In keeping with the theme of our website, have you ever teased a man under the table with your feet? We'd be particularly interested in hearing about any time you've done that when other people are also sitting at the table.

9. What other foot related sexual activities have you tried, if any (e.g. foot worship, pedal pumping, footjobs) and what did you think about that?

10. Any advice for men who want to reveal their foot fetish to their lover?

Pick and choose.

Thanks,

DP
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

DP, great questions. Exactly what I would ask.
pagodino
Mod
Mod

Post by pagodino »

hiker wrote:DP, great questions. Exactly what I would ask.
:ooook:
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Nyllover,

If your only going to send 10 questions, I would absolutely include #4,6,8,9,10 from DP's list above. Although all of his questions are great, I think these 5 are paramount.

By the way, this new interview feature be a phenomenal additional to this forum. Thanks.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

hiker wrote: By the way, this new interview feature be a phenomenal additional to this forum. Thanks.
Thank you. I think the same. It's good especially for "The Fetish Expo". Of a site you can read a review, see sample pictures, sample videos and read an interview with a model... i don't think you can ask for more to decide to join a site! :) :)
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Is there any footsie scene from a show or movie she likes?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok guys, i'm closing this topic as i am going to send the questions to Jess. I hope to be able to put the interview online soon :)