11th September - five years later

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

11th September - five years later

Post by nyllover »

Yesterday was the fifth anniversay from that tragedy.
I still remember each little thing i did that day
I still remember how much i cried.

And i don't want to forget. Ever.

I've found this video on YouTube. A way to remember all the people involved that day. All the people that were there in that day. All those people. All of them.

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
legloverjj

Post by legloverjj »

I, too, shall never forget the horrors of that day. That day changed so many people's view of life. But instead of bringing a nation to it's knees, it brought forth a call to arms. They wanted a war. They bombed our Embassies. They bombed our ships. They cursed the freedom that was offered to all who would yearn it. They wanted war - they got it.

I pray for those who died that day - only a few miles from where I live. And I pray every day for those who have died in the following years. No person should ever have to live under the tyrany of another's need to fulfill their selfish totalitarianism. No one should have to sacrifice their life to make it right, but regretfully, we still do need our heros.

I know that America is not the only place in the world suffering the fears of terrorism - I would be ignorant if I did - I pray for them, too. I just hope that maybe someday there will be a end to people having to die for a cause. Maybe someday.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

As a person who lived in N Y during the infamous event, it still angers me extremely! It really gave me my first real sense of vulnerability in my life. I do believe that everything happens for a reason, but I also believe what goes around comes around! God bless all of those people who saved lives as well as those who lost them. Our world will never be the same! :imsad:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I don't want to predict this but I think there will another terrorist attack within the next two years.It will be at a shopping mall,sporting event or a movie theater somewhere where there is a big crowd of people having a good time. :imsad:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:It will be at a shopping mall
It is happening all the time in places like Iraq or Afghanistan :(
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

*** Edit by Nyllover ***
This message was against our rules:
7. Do not engage in any political or religious discussion.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

*** Edit by Nyllover ***
This message was against our rules:
7. Do not engage in any political or religious discussion.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak, this thread was here just to remember those who suffered from that terrible terrorist attack. We are not here to talk about "why" that happened and, moreover, we are not here to discuss U.S. president actions or things like that.

So please, don't go on with this kind of discussion or i will be forced to close this thread.

Thank you.