[ENG] I love voting on the footsie scenes

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] I love voting on the footsie scenes

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its a great idea it gives everyone to rate the scenes and see which is best.Just asking the other members whats your critreria for voting?Mine is shoe removal,wearing stockings,movement of the foot,footsie technique,womans sexy expressions.

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I consider all the same factors as footsiefreak and also length of scene, camera work and man's reaction, as well as lighting.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

To me important things are the woman (her expression on face, her behaviour, her beauty), the kind of shoe she has (and so it's much better if we see her removing the shoe), the length of the scene, how far she goes and...uhmm... well, no need to say that she MUST wear either stockings or pantyhose :D
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

I'm down with ALL of the above. From camera positions and good lighting, to hosiery, shoe removal and facial expressions (BOTH male and female). Truth of the matter... IT'S GOT TO BE GOOD!Image
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Enough for today but anyway...i am working on the top list... and it seems not so difficult... or at least, it's not difficult to make a top list of each category...still don't know how to join all of them (film, advert and so on) on a single big list... :?
Eh? what am i on about? This
http://www.nyllover.com/test.php :D Just a stupid thing to see which one is the most rated movie...and i am not surprised by the result :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nice list, and as Feeture stated elsewhere it's a good way to introduce newbies to the scenes.

I can't really add to Footsiefreak's criteria list. He's stated everything briefly and clearly. I can live without nylons though as long as she has smooth skin and a pedicure (ala the Marco Polo scene).

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

It w ould be an added bonus if we could give comments along with the ratings like a review of the scenes and everyones opinions.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes...that would be nice... something that will go on the list of things to be done :)