[ENG] A Sighting That I Wanted to Share

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] A Sighting That I Wanted to Share

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was at the mall and saw this pretty Asian woman she was wearing open toed platform mules and she was wearing hose!YUMMY!I was shocked because its summer and was a GREAT SURPRISE!I walked by her and checked out her feet.It was an experience that I really appreciated.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Asian girls.... oh man... oh man 8)

Wish i had something like that here too... today i've been around all day for work and.... no hose :cry: :cry: i HATE summer :cry:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I was at the mall and saw this pretty Asian woman she was wearing open toed platform mules and she was wearing hose!YUMMY!
Yep, there's NOTHING better than that combination!

DP
Attachments
From PHAddict.com samples.  I believe you can also see this girl on the JB Video website.  I'm not sure if she's done a footjob for him or not.
From PHAddict.com samples. I believe you can also see this girl on the JB Video website. I'm not sure if she's done a footjob for him or not.
akira0308.jpg (45.94 KiB) Viewed 2382 times
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Swa-Sweet *Drooles*

Btw: better check out Sung Hi Lee's feet...AMAZIN!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just another great sighting was with my coworker she walks by wearing a pretty dress,HOSE,AND STRAPPY PLATFORMS.Shes pretty and Hispanic I intentionally walked by her to get a better look at her feet.HOSE IN THE SUMMER IS SOMETHING I JUST APPRECIATE.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This is the best summer for women wearing hose in a long time for me but still cant wait until it gets cooler :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak wrote:HOSE IN THE SUMMER IS SOMETHING I JUST APPRECIATE.
I know what you mean. The building I work in now is pretty thin when it comes to be beauties, which is a bad thing. There are however three fairly attractive women who regularly wear nylons and either pumps or loafers to work.

After several months of taking peeks at them during the day I've yet to see ANY shoeplay. Granted I can't look all the time but you'd think in the months I've been there I would have seen one of them at least do a heelpop. But alas nothing so far. :cry:

Oh well, it'll just be a bigger payoff when one of them does finally do something.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I know your frustration DP.I work in the warehouse of the company there is an office section and a lab section too.So I cant watch the dipping as much as I want too.Also there are few good looking ladies at my job too.My boss is cute and used to post about here dipping but she started wearing socks and mules and stopped wering hose :roll: