trouble with your video files Help!!!!

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

frankienov

trouble with your video files Help!!!!

Post by frankienov »

Hi,
your files are downloading ok, but when you go to click on them to play them, my whole computer locks on me. It tells me that windows media player, real player, and microsoft explorer are having problems and everything has to be shut down. The only way I am able to play them is by opening up divx and open the file from there. I'm afraid these files are going to hurt my computer because of the locking of my computer. I am using both netscape navigator and internet explorer as my browsers. I have a high speed computer with plenty of memory. What is causing these files to lock everytime I click on them?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...it seems you have found a solution. Play them with div-x player or, if i can suggest, the VLC one:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc

The problem can be in your computer RAM or video card or CPU...in a few words, it seems your computer is not "fast" enough to play them.... just stick to the solution you found :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.