[ENG] free sites plzzz

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

shex1

[ENG] free sites plzzz

Post by shex1 »

hi i want to know free sites containing free footjob clips

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

www.footster.net

Be aware of two things:
1. Trojans. Have a firewall up and running because some of the link sites will attack your computer.

2. Link sites to link sites. The right side of the Footster screen has links. In some cases they take you on a neverending loop of link sites.

Remember, you get what you pay for.

:roll: DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Remember, you get what you pay for.
Do i sound too much full of myself if i say that this is not ALWAYS true? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Heh heh :oops: , I guess I should have clarified because the difference is a big one.

The sites linked on Footster come from various sources that sometimes have their own less than straightforward agenda. Hence the trojan attacks on your computer. The sites are anonymous, constantly changing and utterly impersonal. Most are designed to get you to join another site or go to another link where a virus awaits.

This message board and the corresponding site however, are a labor of love, and are supported by other dedicated folks who share that love. The site stays the same, the webmaster has our trust based on his past work, and the message board is frequented by regulars (kind of like a nice bar) who always contribute.

You always know what you're going to get when you come here: quality downloads, scans and pics, great analysis and thoughts on the board, and a real feeling of comradrie amongst others who share this interest.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks dp... i was exaclty looking for some personal boasting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: