[ENG] Have you Ever Thought Another Guy was "Getting It

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Have you Ever Thought Another Guy was "Getting It

Post by Dead Parrot »

What I mean is this: have you ever been at a table and thought that another man was being worked by the female sitting across from him?

This would be a good excuse to "accidently" drop something so you could glance under the table.

I can't say that I've ever seen this as I would remember the jealousy I felt :wink:

DP

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Actually I dont think it was footsie realated but I had lunch with my coworkers one time.They were sitting next to each other I could tell he was grabbing her leg under the table and she would jump around and see if any one was looking.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I did... bloody hell if i did :x
It was a birthday dinner, on a big table with about 30 people... i was sitting to a side of a guy i didn't know, but who obviously was one of those "cool" ones, you know...the ones who get every girl... Well in front of him there was this brunette... hot as hell...not particulary gorgeous, just nice looking but that kind of girl that can bring back to life a dead man just with the look on her eyes or with the way she moves. Well, she teased with this guy through the whole dinner, with double senses and all that. It was obvious she wanted him and he didn't want her (GOD knows why)... well, nearly the end of the dinner she started moving in a wierd way... and smiling at him..saying "so, can you handle this?"...and he was answering "is that all you can do?"... she was wearing boots as far as i know...but i didn't see ANYTHING so she could have even removed one (at one point she did something with her hand under the table)... really this went on for about 10 minutes, till the guy just got up quite annoyed and went to another table! :o :o
She never even take a look at me or speak to me...but man... how much mad i was with that guy...and with the fact that i couldn't see ANYTHING!!! :x
It's actually one of the worst memories i have...so frustrating! :x
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I sympathize Nyllover. Women all over the world are utterly insane: the more a man ignores a woman the more the woman wants to fuck that man.

Oh well. Don't be a nice guy anymore.

DP