Interview to Lady Sonia

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Interview to Lady Sonia

Post by nyllover »

ImageImageImageImage

Lady Sonia accepted to be interviewed by me (after all the other interviews i made in the past).
Lady Sonia is a sort of "legend" on the fetish web, she's around since quite a while and she sure is an important figure.
These are the questions i'm planning to ask her, do you have any other questions to add? Let me know before Christmas!

What size shoe do you wear?

Do you have a favorite kind of shoe, and if so what is it and why?

When you are at home, do you wear slippers? What kind?

Do you like to wear pantyhose or stockings, and if so what style/brand? Any favourite color?

Do you also like to wear socks? And if so, what color do you prefer?

How were you introduced to fetish? Ever dated a foot fetishist?

Do you have a preferred method of having your feet pampered? (e.g. massage, pedicure, oral worship)

Are you familar with the term "shoeplay", and if so do engage in shoeplay when you're out in public?

In keeping with the theme of our website, have you ever teased a man under the table with your feet? We'd be particularly interested in hearing about any time you've done that when other people are also sitting at the table.

Is there any scene that you remember from a movie or a tv show where there is a woman that uses her feet to seduce a man?

What other foot related sexual activities have you tried, if any (e.g. foot worship, pedal pumping, footjobs) and what did you think about that?

Any advice for men who want to reveal their foot fetish to their lover?

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

I can add a question.

Why don't you remove your shoes in most of your movies and there is less foot fetish?

And before the interview i'll put a small sample from one of her movies. Her feet are sexy...
feetonthelap

Post by feetonthelap »

It s a thankful work again MASTER nyllover thank you!!!
Feet is good as under the table and to use for seduction. More good as moree then futhetbl,footjob under the table.. :)
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

My question to Lady Sonia...Are you free tomorrow night?? Okay, okay, slap on wrist time...Can't blame a guy for trying though ;)
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Yeah ask all those questions, definitly needs more foot stuff? Her sight is pricey too.
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Also ask her is she really married or is that just the cuckold fantasy for the site?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok guys... no interview.

Just to explain you all what happened.... after they agreed to me the interview in this email:
date Dec 9, 2007 8:16 PM
subject Re: Interview

Hi,

Yes she would do that for you. Send me your questions and I will make sure she gets them.

Regards John
Today, after i sent them the questions, they answered like this:

Sorry after reviewing your site and in particular your forum we are seeing links there to filesharing hosts.
File sharing hosts as you well know are responsible for hosting stolen content and we have a new policy that we will not deal with any sites that have links to file sharing sites.
I'm sorry. I really wanted this interview...but it seems they changed their mind. Sorry guys.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

It's not matter. Here we post only small samples, in fact it's free advertisement. She's not the only woman in the world, let's make interview with younger ones :superlol: