[ENG] 24 Oct 04 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] 24 Oct 04 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

The Census Taker - I'd never heard of this scene, and I actually found it pretty funny despite the guys being involved. :roll:

The girl in the blue pants and top just screams 1980s! :lol: That hair is just tremendous! I couldn't stop laughing! I much preferred the older gal, not just because she was more attractive but that she was wearing nylons and pumps that she could remove easily. It would have beeen nice had they drawn out the contact between the two women.

The Boat Show - I'm beginning to think that the place to be are these car and boat shows. Beautiful women dressed to Nyllover specifications playing with their high heels? It doesn't get any better than that. Well, yes it could get better: they could take you home with them! :lol:

Good update. We know you're busy, we all have lives too, well maybe I don't, so don't worry about how large the update is for each week. Your efforts are always and sincerely appreciated by all of us.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] 24 Oct 04 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:but that she was wearing nylons and pumps that she could remove easily.
Totally agree on this DP, fantastic nylons and nice shoes! :P
Dead Parrot wrote:Beautiful women dressed to Nyllover specifications playing with their high heels?
Yes..that's why i'm going to see ANY show of that kind that i can :D Yesterday i went to a computer one in Milan....and oh man...saw (and filmed) some niiiice stuff :D I am quite sure that i will soon have to dedicate a section of the site only to candid material :mrgreen:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

It was a funny scene but what annoyed me was the table stand I wished it was a regular four legged table.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

I did not like this scene at all. But hey, we can't a;ways like all the scenes can we. Ugly table stand. Too many scenes with the men. It won't take much for me to forget this one, which is o.k. since there are tons of great scenes already on the site as well as more good ones to come. :mrgreen:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I thought the blonde was pretty hot....could be or resembled a friend's Mom doing that to me I guess. Haha.