SNL-Kathleen Turner

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

SNL-Kathleen Turner

Post by hiker »

Has anyone actually seen this episode? What exactly happens? I wonder if it's a spoof of "War of the Roses", as it come out around the same time.

I have been searching TIVO for this episode for months, and it's never on. DAMN!!!!

ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

I saw it. It aired, I believe October 21, 1989.

In the scene, Kathleen Turner's character is trying to convince the male character in the skit about something, I don't remember exactly what it was. He's sitting in a lounge chair I believe. She is not able to convince him or win him over so she walks towards him ( wearing a dress/skirt ).
She raises her dress/skirt to reveal her beautiful leg and sets her foot on his chair. At this point, it is consedered that she is seducing him by giving him a close up of her leg. This doesn't work, so she then, while still standing takes that same leg and puts her foot in his crotch!!

Its a very good scene and clearly has some conceptual derivation from the War of the Roses film which she appeared in earlier that year.

I hope this helps everyone in their search. I know that some comedy channels show reruns of Saturday Night Live. I have yet to see that episode again. :(
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

On my :o

I really hope we can find this one! :o