[ENG] So Far So Good At My New Job

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] So Far So Good At My New Job

Post by Dead Parrot »

What can I say?

Most of the folks there are older females, but there are a few younger ones in the mix.

1. My Boss - late 20s, married with one kid. She still has a few pounds on her from her baby but she looks very good. Great attitude and laughs a lot. So far I've only seen her in either boots or clogs with black socks. We'll see what happens with her.

2. The Girl Right Inside the Front Door. Probably early 20s, fairly attractive and a nice body. My first day on the job she was wearing mules, pantyhose and a miniskirt. Not bad for a welcome eh?

3. MILF - Late 30s early 40s. Nice body, long dark blonde hair. The past few days she's dressed fairly conservatively, but today she had on a short skirt, black pantyhose and these shoes that were like pumps but had a wedge type heel.

5. Downtown Babes - In general I'm seeing a lot more simply because I'm in the heart of the city. The food court during lunch is the best though. Many of the banks and law firms still have good dress codes so there's nylons and pumps to be found around town.

6. Her - This ones going to be a problem, but she doesn't sit near me so that helps (a little). She is in her late 20s and is almost a ringer for another woman that I've been infatuated with for about the past four years. Their hair is exactly the same color, style and length, and the bodies could very well be double. The only significant difference is in the face, but this girl is very attractive too (but not as much as the object of my unrequitted love). They could easily pass as sisters.

This girl has worn tight jeans and high heel loafers since I started there. A couple of times I've seen her go to the printer near my cubicle and she's been in her black socks. :o

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this. The more I learn about the job it's clear that I'll be pretty busy during the day (which is a good thing), so I won't have time to play spy. I'll just do the work, get along and take what I can get for sightings.

But this last one has me thinking about maybe dating again, and that's scary. :(

DP

wsrfr

[ENG] New job

Post by wsrfr »

Sign me up dude. Its been a long time since I have had scenery like that I have to change careers! :D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] So Far So Good At My New Job

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: But this last one has me thinking about maybe dating again, and that's scary. :(
Scary? Come on DP... you are scared of something? that's a new one for me that knows you since quite a long time :) Well...all i can say.... "take it easy" :)

And...i wish i was in that office :P
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllover wrote:Scary? Come on DP... you are scared of something? that's a new one for me that knows you since quite a long time :)
Heh heh. Physical courage is one thing my friend, dealing with a woman is something totally different. I can more easily comprehend the infinite universe than what goes on in a woman's head. :roll:

That's why I'd love to go expat and live in Eastern Europe. The women there aren't as corrupted as American women.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: That's why I'd love to go expat and live in Eastern Europe. The women there aren't as corrupted as American women.
True, but in my opinion this is the only good reason in going there... many of easter europe countries are very poor and life can be hard there. Or at least this is what i know from the contacts i have there. :(
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

UPDATE: I saw "Her" walking around shoeless again today.

I teased her by telling her that here she was, probably spending half her paycheck on shoes and she walks around in her socks all day.

She complained that her feet were hot in the boots she wore. They were high heeled boots with zippers on the side. And she wears U.S. size 6 1/2 shoe. :D

Today I also found out she teaches aerobics several times a week. You can imagine what kind of body she has... :o

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Today I also found out she teaches aerobics several times a week. You can imagine what kind of body she has... :o
Oh my... if one day you'll see her a little bit "dressed to kill" you'll have troubles to don't faint! :o :o
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

The clothes she wears to work are generally inappropriate for the office - tight pants and shirts that are about size too small. It's clear she's part of the trend to dress in a way that shows off her body.

Bad news today though. She was wearing clogs so I got a chance to see her bare heels and it wasn't good - some dead skin and a blister. I don't know if she stopped taking care of her feet now that it's winter or if she ignores them, but she needs some remedial training in pedicures.

DP