Footjob videos

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

Footjob videos

Post by hiker »

Nyllover,

I have several videos that I received through a friend that I would like to post for the group to see. The problem is, I have no idea where they originally come from. Is it OK for me to post them? I don't want to breach the rules of the forum.

Let me know.

Thanks!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

You won't breach any rules as long as those videos don't go against the rules (basically if they are not too violent or if they are complete videos offered for sale by other sites).

Post them... and please do add a preview pic to each of them :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Thanks.

They are FJ clips, but as I mentioned I'm not sure if they come from paysites. They are not violent at all.

Not sure how to post a preview pic for a video. Let me know and I will happily do so.

Thanks!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

You can use the nice Windows Media Player Classic. Just unzip it, launch it and select File -> Save Thumbnails :)

Here it is
http://rapidshare.com/files/147898725/mplayerc.zip
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.