Lots of good stuff on YouTube.com

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Lots of good stuff on YouTube.com

Post by Footsiefreak »

This is a goldmine for us foot lovers and was looking through it today. Just type in "footsies"

I found this one member hotinheels she likes to play footsie with her guy. One she does in heels and another in flip flops but she has more. The flip flop one she is hitting him so hard in crotch.

Then I found one for us Asian lovers this cute Asian is having her feet licked by a dude.

If someone would be kind enough to show me how to post a link I'll start posting links.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I think you can just copy and paste the link to the page with the video.

This link should take you to the Evski Girls Chipmunk Singalong video. No foot content but very funny and hypnotic in a bizarre way.

If this works for you just start copying and pasting links.

DP

NOTE: YouTube videos with "adult" content require registration to view.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

:superlol: :superlol:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

bigfoot wrote::superlol: :superlol:
Err... bigfoot...can i be honest with you?

You know i value you a LOT as a member of this forum, and i appreciate what you do for us.

But, please, could you stop sending meaningless messages around the forum? Sometimes i feel like you are running a sort of competition to get the highest number of messages.

When you add a message, please be in mind that this action actually makes the server "do something". Other people will see a new answer to that topic, and so they will open it up again, even if they have read it already... i guess you understood what i mean.

It's useless to send a message that doesn't say anything and, moreover, it actually creates problems.

It's fine, SUPER fine to add a message thanking people...but this one? Come on... you know what i mean ;)

Thank you. And again, thank you for all your support and help, remember, this is not something against you :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I understand, and apoligize for that! I promise not to do it again! :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

bigfoot wrote:I understand, and apoligize for that! I promise not to do it again! :)
I knew you would have understood :noworthy:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
flipflopgrinder

Post by flipflopgrinder »

Does anyone have the link, url, or video clip to Hotinheels's Flip Flop Footsies? If yes, plz post it or even better send it to me in high quality avi! Thanks =)