Found a great scene in old movie!

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

skipperbob

Found a great scene in old movie!

Post by skipperbob »

Wow did I just make a discovery out of nowhere! Just wasting some time watching an old movie (1941) called "Love Crazy" with William Powell and there is a scene early on in the movie where he and a beautiful young woman get stuck in an elevator. The only way to get out is through the roof door. The elevator operator climbs up first and then the woman is going to climb up with help from Powell. She slips her shoes off (you can't see it) and she starts up but just as she gets where you can see her feet the movie cuts to the top of the elevator with her starting to come out and I am feeling very disappointed! Then suddenly it cuts back to inside the elevator with Powell standing there and you can see her legs and her stocking feet on his shoulders! Beautiful 1940's stockings with rfth and she tries to place a foot on top of his head and instead it slips and rubs on his face! She giggles and laughs and keeps trying but all she is doing is rubbing her foot all over his face. As he tries to talk his speech is muffled by her sole covering his mouth! I expected this to last only a second or two but it went on for at least ten seconds with her stocking foot all over his face! Finally she says "Remember why we broke up - you didn't want me to walk all over you!" and she puts both feet on the top of his head and pushes herself up out of the elevator! What an incredible scene out of nowhere! I love when you accidently stumble across something like this, unfortunately because it was a surprise I was unable to copy it. The movie is for sale on Turner Classic Movies. I am still thinking about her rubbing that nylon covered foot on his face as she laughs and giggles!

josienyc123

remake done on the nannny

Post by josienyc123 »

That scene was done on "The Nanny" with Fran Drescher. What a scene! Thanks.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Re: Found a great scene in old movie!

Post by Babylove »

skipperbob wrote:Wow did I just make a discovery out of nowhere! Just wasting some time watching an old movie (1941) called "Love Crazy" with William Powell and there is a scene early on in the movie where he and a beautiful young woman get stuck in an elevator. The only way to get out is through the roof door. The elevator operator climbs up first and then the woman is going to climb up with help from Powell. She slips her shoes off (you can't see it) and she starts up but just as she gets where you can see her feet the movie cuts to the top of the elevator with her starting to come out and I am feeling very disappointed! Then suddenly it cuts back to inside the elevator with Powell standing there and you can see her legs and her stocking feet on his shoulders! Beautiful 1940's stockings with rfth and she tries to place a foot on top of his head and instead it slips and rubs on his face! She giggles and laughs and keeps trying but all she is doing is rubbing her foot all over his face. As he tries to talk his speech is muffled by her sole covering his mouth! I expected this to last only a second or two but it went on for at least ten seconds with her stocking foot all over his face! Finally she says "Remember why we broke up - you didn't want me to walk all over you!" and she puts both feet on the top of his head and pushes herself up out of the elevator! What an incredible scene out of nowhere! I love when you accidently stumble across something like this, unfortunately because it was a surprise I was unable to copy it. The movie is for sale on Turner Classic Movies. I am still thinking about her rubbing that nylon covered foot on his face as she laughs and giggles!
This is for you, Skipperbob... and everyone else.
:superlol:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133661015/L ... _.avi.html
skipperbob

Post by skipperbob »

Wow! Thanks alot! I never expected that! You guys are way ahead of me! ;)
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Great scene guys! I think she enjoyed it!
llegster

Post by llegster »

AWESOPME!! Thank You!!