Some of my all time favorite babes removing shoes

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Some of my all time favorite babes removing shoes

Post by Footsiefreak »

AHHHH the good ol' days when Phylicia Ayers Allen/Rashad was the hottest babe on tv.The fun of watching her tootsies begins at 5:32.

Vin

Post by Vin »

Nooo way! It tells me, that the video is unavailable in my country... What a pity... I guess!
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Vin wrote:Nooo way! It tells me, that the video is unavailable in my country... What a pity... I guess!
same thing here
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Vin wrote:Nooo way! It tells me, that the video is unavailable in my country... What a pity... I guess!
Hmm... that's weird. It plays just fine for me... and it's a great find, FF. Thanks.
:outstanding: :outstanding:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I am sorry to hear that. The episode is called "Claire's Toe". Maybe you could search for it that way. I had no idea Youtube blocked video because of the country you are in?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Found another with Phylicia.I think Bill Cosby might be one of us.It starts at 5:29

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Here's a blast from the past...who else remembers the BABELICIOUS Holly Hallstrom from the Price Is Right?She loses her shoe and this guy was lucky enough to put it back on her soft stocking foot MMMMMMMMM!

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Rub a dub dub Holly showing her stocking foot and leg in the tub :shockedstar: :love: :superhorny: