Look What I Found

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

Look What I Found

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Quick shoe pop at 2:55-57

It's small, and nearly invisible, but they are out there...Keep your eyes open!

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Anne Hathaway comes damn close at about 3:29 seconds in this video

But again, it's not as good as we would like it to be

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This is a video of Marisa Tomei, NO SHOEPLAY. But, remember that one photo on superiorpics? she's danging with a green pump? There's always a possiblity. She has great legs in this video!

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Angelina Jolie NO SHOEPLAY Great dress great shoes great legs!

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This video could make a strong man cry...Scarlette Johanson NO SHOEPLAY....she has high heel pumps and tan hoes...the camera NEVER MOVES FROM IT'S POSITION!!!! What if she could have shoepopped? it's almost uncomfortable to watch!

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This video is of Jennifer Aniston...NO SHOEPLAY. I just think she looks nice.

Also, rebecca romijn...NO SHOEPLAY. She looks cute too. Both her and Jen have a lot of foot motion, but nothing ever happens.

Gwyneth paltrow on Parkinson NO SHOEPLAY...what a heartbreaking video this is...

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Megan Fox NO SHOEPLAY...but if she were, this would be the end of the man known as me.

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Eleni Menegaki SHOEPLAY

Here's some nylon shoeplay at 2 min 59 seconds. I was so caught off guard by this video that I didn't have time to get excited and eager to tell you all about it. I was just so shocked this crap was still possible on television. Well, here it is, the best menegaki video to date...a nylon dangle. She will do it. All she needs to do is interview Gogo Mastrokosta with a still cam and it's all over. We're all gonna need heart pills then....

Enjoy.

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Eleni Menegaki SHOEPLAY

Here's some nylon shoeplay at 2 min 59 seconds. I was so caught off guard by this video that I didn't have time to get excited and eager to tell you all about it. I was just so shocked this crap was still possible on television. Well, here it is, the best menegaki video to date...a nylon dangle. She will do it. All she needs to do is interview Gogo Mastrokosta with a still cam and it's all over. We're all gonna need heart pills then....

Enjoy.

Big shoeplay fan