The Bachelorette season 5 gives foot fetish a bad name...

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Guy from NY

The Bachelorette season 5 gives foot fetish a bad name...

Post by Guy from NY »

Anyone who has seen this must agree, wow! There's a guy this year who talks of nothing but how he loves feet, last night he even did a song and dance about them. Seemingly it's all he talks about, and in a creepy "that's all that matters about a woman" way. He said " I can tell if I'll marry a girl in 10 seconds from seeing her feet". Meanwhile the girl this year is clueless and can't relate to the fetish, never dated anyone with a fetish, or apparently outside of Askaloosa Kansas, or wherever. This is a great combo, lol. The guy has not kissed her, I don't think, but he HAS kissed her feet in the hot tub, rubbed them all over his face, and given her a massage! The point it he is waaaay to obsessed to the point of talking about nothing else or getting to know her. This is not the way to be guys, lol, and this is the kind of guy we don't need on TV as my topic states.

So all that aside...last night there were 2 good scenes, one kissing in hot tub, one massage scene. I'll say the guy ain't to picky either as her feet are ok at best, lol. This don;t stop our man though! For those who can see it here's a link to ABC full episodes, I'm sure it's also on other sites hopefully as ABC is clogged up pretty good. Maybe someone can make a compilation edit of it for the masses, that would be cool! Here's the link, enjoy if ya can!
http://abc.go.com/player/

Wine, legs and song.
Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

UPDATE

Got it, at least the hot tub scene so far. It's the second scene where she says she doesn't relate to the fetish, her reaction here was a bit more fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBWkenXy ... re=channel

50 seconds in, enjoy!
Wine, legs and song.