March 2 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

March 2 Update

Post by ILF »

Hey BL. Your timing is amazing!! I just recently acquired the Bridal Shower film...now it looks like I wasted my money!!
If only I knew.
Where did you get that clip from? Did you buy the film?

Good scene....wish it last longer and that she would've put her foot in his crotch.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Well, I only downloaded the Bridal Shower scene. It looks like one of my <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopi ... ictions</a> has come true. :lol:

I enjoyed this scene. Dina Bonneive was giving me a definite <a href="http://www.asiacarrera.com/">Asia Carrera</a> vibe. :love: I got a big laugh out of everyone trying to mirror the guy! BL, ILF, is this a funny movie? Is that representative of the kind of humor involved?

I'll say it for those of us who are fans: I'm disappointed she wasn't wearing hose. BUT (and I'm sure Dina has a nice one :love: )it was still a good scene. The choice of high heel mules is always a good one for women who will be working hard to drum up business.

Her feet look pretty good too. No polish though. Maybe that's the beginning of a new thread in the Foot Fetish forum: do you like polish or not?

Anyway - good job BL! Glad you could get a hold of this and it was nice to finally see the scene.

ILF - I do not believe you wasted your money. If anything you can watch the movie a few times, enjoy it as a whole and then put it on Ebay. You should be able to (I hope) recoup the cost.

DP
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

ILF: Hey BL. Your timing is amazing!! I just recently acquired the Bridal Shower film...now it looks like I wasted my money!!
If only I knew.
Where did you get that clip from? Did you buy the film?
The answer is real simple, ILF... good ol' eBay. I only paid $6.00 for it, considering it was a Super VCD instead of a DVD. But it was worth it, for the footsie scene anyway. And here's a tip, if you bought it on eBay... then sell it on eBay! :wink: :wink:

Dead Parrot: I enjoyed this scene. Dina Bonneive was giving me a definite Asia Carrera vibe. I got a big laugh out of everyone trying to mirror the guy! BL, ILF, is this a funny movie? Is that representative of the kind of humor involved?
Well DP, I thought the movie was a bit dull, but the footsie scene was a bit comical yet sensual. But don't take my word for it. :lol: :lol: