[ENG] Footsie at my girlfriends

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footsie

[ENG] Footsie at my girlfriends

Post by footsie »

I went to dinner at my gf's house the other night and we ate with her parents and her little sister. Her sister and I are both 21 while she is a couple of years older. I always had a thing for her sister but she had a bf. However, tonight she was sitting directly across from me wearing a tshirt, sweater and white slouch socks. My gf sat next to me and during dinner I felt the unmistable touch of a foot slwoly caressing my ankle. I looked up and her sister smiled at me and I started sweating. She slowly worked her foot up my leg rubbing me, but her face didn't give anything away. Her foot only reached as high as my thigh my I was standing at full attention do to her tease. My gf had no idea. This was always one of my favorite fantasies and it came true. I let my gf's sister know that this what I always wanted after dinner and she said I will be sorry for telling her that. I can't wait for another dinner!

Keep up the great work and keep those footsie stories coming

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Lucky ba**ard... :D :D :D :D :D

Great experience, thanks for sharing!!!! :wink:
footsie

Post by footsie »

More expereinces to come I hope
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »