Leaving the Forum

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

nonamer

Leaving the Forum

Post by nonamer »

I was just looking for the scene in "Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde" when i first discovered the main website. Year was 2004 and i was shocked that there were many other scenes like that. I paid a lot of money to dial-up internet to download those video clips :)
I was thinking i joined the forum in the same year but looking to my profile i've waited since the beginning of 2007 to register.
It seems like i was a bit late. Despite the videos i posted here i like softcore. Even i like the scenes in the regular movies, not erotic movies. Looking to old posts there were a lot of materials to discover. Everyone posted their findings as it said in the title "feet under the table". I wish more foot fetish scenes in the movies and the forum can go back to it's old days.
About the hardcore scenes i posted, first i was just trying to get a free rapidshare account :) Then i see that there were a lot of people downloading my files. I felt like contributing so i didn't stop posting the clips i had.
Nowadays my life gets into a new routine. I'll keep following the blog but i'm leaving the forum forever. As a free user i f...ed up megaupload's servers, so like i said in my signature hurry up to download my last megathreads. They've all the right to delete my uploads :)
I'm still desperately looking for a few scenes from my childhood.
http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/view ... 95d08d%2C0
I wrote them to alerts section of the forum. So if you find one of them, send an email to me :)
Thanks to Nyllover for the great website and not allowing to lowering the level of forum.
Take good care of yourselves.

Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footsiefreak

Re: Leaving the Forum

Post by Footsiefreak »

nonamer wrote:I was just looking for the scene in "Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde" when i first discovered the main website. Year was 2004 and i was shocked that there were many other scenes like that. I paid a lot of money to dial-up internet to download those video clips :)
I was thinking i joined the forum in the same year but looking to my profile i've waited since the beginning of 2007 to register.
It seems like i was a bit late. Despite the videos i posted here i like softcore. Even i like the scenes in the regular movies, not erotic movies. Looking to old posts there were a lot of materials to discover. Everyone posted their findings as it said in the title "feet under the table". I wish more foot fetish scenes in the movies and the forum can go back to it's old days.
About the hardcore scenes i posted, first i was just trying to get a free rapidshare account :) Then i see that there were a lot of people downloading my files. I felt like contributing so i didn't stop posting the clips i had.
Nowadays my life gets into a new routine. I'll keep following the blog but i'm leaving the forum forever. As a free user i f...ed up megaupload's servers, so like i said in my signature hurry up to download my last megathreads. They've all the right to delete my uploads :)
I'm still desperately looking for a few scenes from my childhood.
http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/view ... 95d08d%2C0
I wrote them to alerts section of the forum. So if you find one of them, send an email to me :)
Thanks to Nyllover for the great website and not allowing to lowering the level of forum.
Take good care of yourselves.
Please stay I am always thankful for your posts
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well nonamer what can i say... it's your decision and i see that you are taking it without any second thougts or any kind of anger so...well done :)

You have been one of the greatest contributors to this forum, and i'm sure this is a big loss for everyone. From time to time, if you like some of the videos you'll see here or on the main site, do post a comment...will be great to hear from you :)

And by the way... Merry Christmas to you, and a great 2011 :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

ill miss you dude, good luck in the future and i hope one day u return with more. Peace
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I will miss you my friend.

I wish you everything GOOD in your life. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Thank you so much for all your help! Everything good for you! See ya!
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Thank you all for your kindness and good wishes under my other threads and here.

As you realized everything is about reallife. I have to make some decisions.

I'll miss this forum too. I'll try to come and say hello if i can.

Merry christmas, i wish a good 2011,2012,2013... for everyone :)
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

...2014,2015,2016,2017,2018.... and more more more :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.