Next update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

Next update

Post by DTC1977 »

Hi Nyllover

Will there be an update today?

If they're wont be thats fine just curious :-)

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

DTC1977.....to be honest....will you ever stop sending so many messages to the forum just to ask for the update? Isn't it easier to send me a private message? :x

Do this again...and i'll delete the messages...ok? Don't want to be nasty, but try to imagine what would happen if everyone in the forum would do what you are doing...

Thank you.

P.S. Update will be online soon, i think in less than an hour
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Wow....

I'm sorry, I apologise, please forgive me....

First of all I had no idea that you can send a private message on here, so no it isn't easier to do that.

Secondly, I doubt everyone on here would do what I am doing because there would be no need to post the same question if it has already been posted and it will be answered by you in due course anyway.

Thirdly, it is actually a compliment as it shows that I'm looking forward to the update.

I will use the private message from now on if someone explains to me how to use it.

If I don't know about private messaging then I can't use it, can I?

I didn't mean to annoy anyone, that was not my intention and I don't think there was really any need to write a message which was as blunt as that.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

DTC1977 wrote: If I don't know about private messaging then I can't use it, can I?
True ;)

Just click on the PM button below the message of a user, to send him a private message.

Again, i didn't mean to be nasty but i thought those messages were quite useless here, just it. Sorry if i offended you in any way :)
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Thats fine :)

The last thing I want is to be arguing with people on here.

We all have the same interest and I think your site is fantastic.

Its great to know that other people understand the appeal of footsie especially under the table when the guy is caught by surprise lol

As far as I see it, I don't know any of you, I'll never meet you but you're all my friends because we all share a common interest .

God I love this website..
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

DTC1977 wrote:I'll never meet you
Ehy...who knows? What if one day we'll make an International Footsie Party in Las Vegas? :lol: :lol: :lol: