Real Fantasy Sites

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Real Fantasy Sites

Post by christo »

I don't know how anyone else feels but I'd love to see a site dedicated to a more fantasy setting. I know of Nylover's other site but i am speaking about taking it to the next level. An example would be one of the following;

Young maiden sitting about in a majestic setting where she watches the moon light and dreams of a man who can come into her life and show great appreciation for her feet. This for me would take place in a Shakespeare setting.

Another could be with long time best friends who have just come home from cheerleading practice and kick there shoes off to let there stockinged feet breath. Yet one has a secret on the other and works up the courage to ask about rubbing her feet, could start out as a playful tickle game.

Another could be a slumber party where you may get a birds eye view of how crazy girls can be when sharing there most intimate secrets about feet and hosiery.

Another would be a visit to your best friends house where you are treated to a casual observance of his mother's non-chalant feet teasing. After weeks of your drooling of her feet she catches on and begings a game of casual teasing leading to a suggested foot massage.

More could take place in fantasy type settings, or outdoors, but it's be cool if the models were more casual and not so obvious. Sorta like taking candid stuff to the next level, not fake voyeur stuff.

If I was rich i think I'd do this myself. Anyone hd similar thoughts. I like the Nylover "Snow White" stuff and that is sorta what I am speaking of.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Christo, that was exactly our dream when we started Piedi Da Favola: make our fantasies real. From Snow White to a Cheerleader, from a sexy Pirate to a sweet fairy... and i think we did a good job till now, but there is lots and lots of space for improvement.

As you write, would cost a fortune to make all our fantasies real, in a "Hollywood style"...but we can stull try...and we can still use our fantasy to improve what we see :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
christo

Post by christo »

Nyllover I am not speaking negatively about Piedi Da Favola, I am just saying something that takes things to next level. What your site does is great and I am a fan. I was just thinking of something with more of a birds eye view. I guess more story based in a way. I may just end up writing little short stories which I have thought of doing before. I write as a career and include essences of my fetish in it but nothing distinctly about my fetish. I may write one to post here and see what you and others may think.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Never thought you were speaking nefatively, really :)
I totally agree with you about the "next level", and i too wish i was rich enough to make it real :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllover wrote:...and i too wish i was rich enough to make it real :)
Yep, money will always be a limiting factor in producing a high quality niche fetish movie.

Several years ago someone on another site began a project to produce a mainstream B-grade thriller that would have a lot of foot content. He was looking for investors but I believe the project never panned out.

It's a good idea though and I've got my own script partially written that follows the sames lines as above. Maybe I'll finish it one day.

So, Christo, for you I might suggest looking at some of the fetish models on clip4sale.com. Some of them it seems do custom work, and I've seen one who will "narrate" your fantasy while she poses in appropriate clothing.

You might also send your more hardcore ideas to JB Video, Janet Mason, HotWife Rio, DDF, and Roni's Paradise. They seem to have some potential for incorporating requested scenes in their work.

Otherwise, keep track of your ideas. You don't know what the future will hold as far as technology and your own financial situation.

DP