Meet the avatar!

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

Meet the avatar!

Post by hiker »

Just wanted to share that I've met Ms. Cuthbert (my avatar, from "The Girl Next Door) last night.

I was at a fundraiser for work last night and happened to be seated at the same table as Elisha (sorry gents, no footsie). She is quite mature and charming, as you may not expect from a girl of her age (early twenties). Not to sound like I'm a picture of experience and wisdom as I'm only 31, but the girl impressed me with the knowledge and charisma not normally found in a girl in her early post-teens. Given the fact the "Hollywood" folk are often forced into maturity, and may be coached on the the things to say, you can see that she is genuine.

She confessed that her date was only a friend (as was mine), and we spent a couple hours talking after the program about idle topics.

She did mention in conversation that she was a shoe model at an early age, and I asked her why she stopped. She mentioned that most models, if not all, have a "sample size" foot (as she explaned) and she doesn't qualify. Apparently, the sample size is 7, and her feet are smaller. I had no idea about this... I guess you learn something new every day. She does have nice looking feet by the way.

Nothing happened after that. She mentioned that she was going out for drinks afterward, but I never caught up with her later to find out where.

Anyhow, it was quite the treat. Just thought you guys might enjoy the story.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Outstanding Hiker! It's always a thrill to meet someone like that, and the fact that you were able to meet her must make it all the more special for you.
hiker wrote:I was at a fundraiser for work last night and happened to be seated at the same table as Elisha (sorry gents, no footsie).
Oh come on Hiker, you're supposed to embellish!!
I never thought anything like this would happen to me! There I was having dinner at the same table as Elisha Cuthbert when suddenly... :P
hiker wrote:Apparently, the sample size is 7, and her feet are smaller.
Her feet are smaller than a 7? :o Yes, the smaller the better. Might I inquire as to whether she was bare or in hose?

Good encounter, and thanks for sharing. :)

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.