Flesh and Blood

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

falkampft blues

Flesh and Blood

Post by falkampft blues »

Nyllover, the scene from the film is cut and not whole. I found the video on eMule. I downloaded it and I'll put the scene in one of the groups in Yahoo! ;) :ooook:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh really? Well done man!!! 8) I can't wait to see it then :wink:
falkampft blues

flesh and blood

hello nyllover, the file that I spoke to you, it is the file of an episode of star treck, :( damage because the scene into whole is superb, there is the file in MPEG and I cannot cut them, one needs it in avi, sorry. :cry:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ehy Blues! Dont' worry!!!! Why dont you send me an email? I can set up and FTP server for you on my pc...so that you can upload it... write me an email :D
falkampft blues

I will see what I can do to have it in scene, Ca will not be easy but I will make my possible, Ca is likely to take time.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

It's ok, just be in mind that the size of the file is not a problem ok? ;) Take your time anyway, you already do so much :)