The Bone Collector

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

fetish4footsie

The Bone Collector

Post by fetish4footsie »

It has been a while since i have seen this film but i am so certain that there is a scene where the killer goes through a bar but u dont see him and the camera is showing obviously what he sees and there is a very short clip of a woman resting her foot in a guys lap when he looks to the right, it is on satellite quite a bit so hopefully i will be able to confirm for sure.

Also there was this veyr very low budget film on Channel 5 in the UK only i cant remember what is what called, there was a scene in a diner where a man and a woman are having breakfast and she has her socked feet resting on both of the mans legs nothing to erotic then she smiles and moves both her feet into his crotch, and he starts to get very nervous.

And another one on another low budget erotic programme called 'Hotline' where a woman who is a prison guard totally unrealistic as this woman is a complete babe walks into a bar where she knows her husband is gonna be and they start playing role games with each other pretending they dont know who they are, then obviously they end up in the sack the man handcuffs the woman while he stands at the bottom of the bed she rubs his crotch with her foot, worth watching because the woman is amazing.

Any more i will keep u posted

Babylove
Mod
Mod

THUMBS UP!

Post by Babylove »

Again... good looking out! Thanks F4F! :o :wink: :lol: