Falcon Crest Episode

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

kmonkey

Falcon Crest Episode

Post by kmonkey »

Just something to be on the lookout for, even though I don't know of anywhere it's currently on TV. The old prime-time soap Falcon Crest had several nylon footed scenes, but one in particular made me practically wear out the VCR when I was 12. The episode is called "Payback" and it's the fourth episode of the ninth season. A young woman in a white dress with LONG blond hair arrives at some country house, dismisses the maid, and then begins snooping around in the library or study. The scene ends with her reclining on a lounge of some kind, and then kicking off her pumps one by one, with the last shot focused on the second shoe danging from her stockinged foot. When it's off, the camera stays on both hosed feet as she crosses and then flexes them. All I'm sayin'...quite an experience.

llama

Post by llama »

Classic 80's prime time soap ..... thanks Xzzzy for finding that