Light My Passion (Spanish movie)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Light My Passion (Spanish movie)

Post by Feeture Feature »

Again, this is not a movie with normal footsie but it may be of interest to some members of this forum. The Spanish title is "Enciende mi pasion" and it is extremely hard to find in English.

A guy has a serious foot fetish and marries a woman who does not find this out until their wedding night. He peels off her stocking and then you hear him obviously coming to a climax but the actions causing this are not shown. Instead the camera stays on the wife's face and then moves to show her wedding dress has not been disturbed. The husband says to forgive him. Later there are 2 scenes where he comes the bed where his wife is sleeping and he lifts the covers from her feet and lifts one to his crotch and proceeds to relieve his sexual needs. He also has a thing with a prostitute over her feet. And there is a shoe sniffing scene.

Too bad he is portrayed as such a nut and his wife is disgusted by his attraction to her feet. We need a happy movie to show we are not such monsters. And we know there are women who don't mind their feet getting attention, but not excluding the rest of their bodies and not neglecting their other needs as well.

Feeture

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes i hate it too when they show us as monsters... Anyway thanks for the news, looks like something to have a look in for sure! :P
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: [ENG] Light My Passion (Spanish movie)

Post by Dead Parrot »

Feeture Feature wrote:Too bad he is portrayed as such a nut and his wife is disgusted by his attraction to her feet. We need a happy movie to show we are not such monsters.
Feeture, thanks for the heads up on this film..now:

GRRRRRR....don't even get me started on media portrayals of fetishists. I'm really surprised that this film, a foreign film, shows the man as some sort of freak. This is the sort of thing I expect from Hollywood and the Lifetime Network (television for victims).

The message is that unless you are a vanilla flavored zombie who only engages in the missionary position you must be flawed. :x

Thankfully, the internet bypasses this type of rigid ignorance, and we are free to explore our interests with like minded individuals.

DP