The Dinner Party (1996)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

The Dinner Party (1996)

Post by Dead Parrot »

I don't remember if this movie has been discussed before. I found this listing on a website about the London Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. Looks like a female to female scene.

The Dinner Party
(Dir. Lisa Cholodenko, 1996)

A film about seduction where the film itself is the tease. This was an amusing short where a girl goes to see her friend only to find that she is invited to dinner with the friend and an unknown stranger. The stranger starts eyeing up our heroine. Is this going to be a seduction? Something else? The stranger starts to play footsie under the table and really starts to play some interesting games with the heroine. The heroine gets uncomfortable with this and decides to blow out the whole dinner. The stranger follows her and the film ends just as they are going in to the lift. What happens next? We were left to imagine our own scenario.

DP

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Awesome, DP! That's worth checking out. Thanks! :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

uhmmm no, never heard about this scene! I think we have a "Dinner Party" or something like that in the list... but it's not this... ok... i'll put it on as soon as possible :)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This scene is already on the list.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:This scene is already on the list.
Oh...is it? ops... :oops: ...

Yes it's true...and the description is better than the scene itself... god we have many scenes, it's becoming difficult to remember all of them :P