Shoeplay in Movies or TV Shows

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Just remembered a dangling scene in first hour or two of "The Holocaust" miniseries from 1978 with Meryl Streep. She sits and dangles as she is posing for her artist husband. They argue and as she gets up, her shoe falls off and she keeps walking in one shoe.

geehot

Post by geehot »

It made me remember this:"It is said that in the movie "Jackie, Ethel, Joan (The Women of Camelot)" there is stockinged feet shoeplay under dining room table!! Who has this clip??" :wink: :wink:
Feeture Feature

I remember a scene with Ali MacGraw in "Goodbye, Columbus" (1969) where she is seated on a park bench at night and stretches out her feet and plays with her shoes.
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

Dead Parrot wrote:
fiddlestick889 wrote:
fiddlestick889 wrote:Can you post those clips again by any chance as I only just joined the forum, and they dont seem to work. But then again rapidshare doesn't work for me usually, is there anything I can do to get them to work??
Anyone??
Are you able to download the files at all? If not then you may want to send a PM to the folks who are posting them to see if you can exchange via email.

If you can download but can't view the files then try downloading Media Player Classic and using that to play the videos.

Let us know what kind of error message, if any, you are seeing.

DP
I always get the message, "invalid download session" where the link shoud be at the bottom of the page. It gives me the timer then i wait then choose the location i want and type in the secirity image thing then it just says invalid session, i have the right software to view them i know that much
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

fiddlestick889 wrote: I always get the message, "invalid download session" where the link shoud be at the bottom of the page. It gives me the timer then i wait then choose the location i want and type in the secirity image thing then it just says invalid session, i have the right software to view them i know that much
Are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox or AOL? Any Spyware blocking software? What's your Antivirus?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dr.N

Post by Dr.N »

Wow guys! I just want to tell you how great this thread is!! Great clips.
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

nyllover wrote:
fiddlestick889 wrote: I always get the message, "invalid download session" where the link shoud be at the bottom of the page. It gives me the timer then i wait then choose the location i want and type in the secirity image thing then it just says invalid session, i have the right software to view them i know that much
Are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox or AOL? Any Spyware blocking software? What's your Antivirus?
I'm using Firefox and have no other firewall or spyware blocking software running that I know of. Does anyone know how to use rapidshare for free???!?!? It just doesnt work. Please someone tell me how or can you send me those files please someone, I need to see them!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

fiddlestick889 wrote: Does anyone know how to use rapidshare for free???!?!? It just doesnt work.
Well, according to the amount of downloads the files get, it works for many people. And some have troubles. I don't know why you may have this problem but...have you tried to ask to the Rapidshare staff?

It's webmaster@rapidshare.de
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Feeture Feature

Tamala Jones dangling in "On the Line" (2001)

http://rapidshare.de/files/23592742/tam ... a.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/23592821/tam ... b.avi.html

Rapidshare works fine for me for free. Fiddlestick, do you use a download accelerator? If so, they do not work for free downloads.
jargandona

Other Films

Post by jargandona »

You have to considerate these scenes:

"Parker Lewis Can't Lose" (TV series) - "Miss Musso" dangling in the first episode of the series.

"The Fly" (film) - Geena Davis remove her stocking.

"The Sleeping Room (TV film, part 2)" - Marina Orsini remove her shoes under a table

"Deep in the City" (series). - I don't remember the name of actress, but she plays Talia Onassis. In many chapters, she shows her stocking feet in every situation

"The Associates" (series) - There are a lot of stocking feet in many situations

CSPAN-ORG - This a boring channel, but if you see the courts ó discusions sessions, you can see gorgeous politician women dangling or dipping (I have some caps in VHS)

and more in the next message...
Feeture Feature

Dangling in Man from the South episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents

http://rapidshare.de/files/23600095/man ... s.avi.html

and a minor heel pop scene in movie "Federal Protection"

http://rapidshare.de/files/23600353/fed ... p.avi.html
Feeture Feature

Thanks, Jargondona, for reminding me of "The Sleep Room" with Marina Orsini, a Canadian miniseries.

http://rapidshare.de/files/23600998/mar ... m.avi.html
Feeture Feature

Here's the minor heel pop by Zuzana Norisova in "Rebelove" (a Czech movie)

http://rapidshare.de/files/23608383/zuz ... e.avi.html
salvazu

Post by salvazu »

Ciao, vi invio qualche foto di celebrità!

Some pics...

...bye.
Attachments
Julia Roberts
Julia Roberts
Christina Ricci
Christina Ricci
Kasia Smutniak
Kasia Smutniak
Laetitia Casta
Laetitia Casta
Linda Evangelista
Linda Evangelista
salvazu

Post by salvazu »

Altre...
Attachments
Marisa Tomei 1
Marisa Tomei 1
Marisa Tomei 2
Marisa Tomei 2
Mary Cathrine Olsen
Mary Cathrine Olsen
Meg Ryan
Meg Ryan
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Sophie_Ellis_Bextor.jpg (212.56 KiB) Viewed 5754 times
salvazu

Post by salvazu »

...ultime.
Attachments
Penelope Cruz 1
Penelope Cruz 1
Penelope Cruz 2
Penelope Cruz 2
Penelope Cruz 3
Penelope Cruz 3
Penelope Cruz 4
Penelope Cruz 4
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

As always, Prof. FF... YOU DA MAN!!! Big thanks for sharing those sweet shoeplay clips with us. And Jargandona, a special thanks in giving us those new shoeplay scenes. But threre is no shoe play in "The Fly", although Geena Davis removing her stocking is kinda nice. Other than that... good job!
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Ooops! I almost forgot... VERY nice pics, Salvazu... especially the ones of Marisa. Ringraziamenti grandi!
:superlol: :superlol:
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Is there any video of that Penelope Cruz/Henry Rollins interview? Also just as a side request, Katie Couric and Tim Russert had an interview on CNBC a few years ago where she shoeplayed very well during the course of the interview. I've seen pics of it, but never the vid....anybody got it as well?
ukspf20001

Post by ukspf20001 »

Thanks to everyone for posting those great vids.

The Penelope Cruz vid is like the holy grail, everyone is after it, there's been rumours its circulating but nothing yet.