Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Ricky732

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Ricky732 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:36 pm There is no where on their page to make comments. Unless it was one of those "cropper guys" like But Gustaw that started adding the clips with their name it somewhere.

Wonder how they tell her (if this is the case).
"FYI Betty, we are putting the tablecloth up to cover you legs and feet because apparently there are people jerking off to your shoe dangling on the internet"

fandangle1 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:11 pm The same here. I was so looking forward to the 4th Monday of the month and to today when the new video was uploaded. But a bigger part of me feared something like this would happen. So disappointed. And I too fear this is the new setup.
What makes me crazy is that if this is the case they don't tell her to stop dangling because for them it's a natural and normal thing she does without thinking so they prefer to cover and leave her free of doing that

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

They really can’t tell her to stop dangling so yeah, this was the only alternative
jack12

Post by jack12 »

I have a huge collection of candid hostess shoeplay videos, rare and excellent ones. Please DM for details.
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

Ricky732 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:17 pm https://accessfayetteville.granicus.com ... cae9530149

NOOOOOO they covered her view, I am so angry, I really hope noone mentioned her dangling and that is not the reason... Our best dangler now covered by the fucking tablecloth...
[/quote/]

Surely one of the idiots in this group said something. There are some guys in this group that are mentally ill. They make bold comments on every page and think they won’t get noticed. Guys like this are best left in their mom’s basement to scour the web and make ridiculous comments to the women like they would actually respond or be interested.
jack12

Post by jack12 »

I have ALL of Cát Phượng shoeplay shots. DM if you are interested.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Those are all on YT still

jack12 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:09 am I have ALL of Cát Phượng shoeplay shots. DM if you are interested.
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

Interesting podcast talking about foot fetish around 12:15 mark . She even teases us and takes her shoes off.
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

gkkism wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:46 pm Interesting podcast talking about foot fetish around 12:15 mark . She even teases us and takes her shoes off.
Yes it was interesting, but now she became self conscious about the feet thing, she will never show them spontaneously as she did before :(
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

Here she is barefoot till she put her shoes back on on 27 minute mark . Let’s enjoy what we have
Takeu2space

Post by Takeu2space »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:51 pm TCD...great find. There is dipping out there everywhere (800 million videos on YT)...just gotta find them.
Gotta catch 'em all lol
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Hard to see but at 40:04 woman in the background let’s her shoe fall and plays for a little. You can see her at the 6:58 minute mark.
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Woman on left shoeplays throughout, best view 1:32:49
BrazilianFeetLover

Post by BrazilianFeetLover »

New trend: covering their feet with emoticons. Consequence of comments made?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

they're blocking the kids not the teacher. personally that's fine with me. not looking at the kids just the teacher.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

2:18 !! (blonde)
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

2:18!! bonde
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

dipdang wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:29 pm
2:18!! bonde
I don't see anything at 2:18...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I think he meant 7:12. You can see she took her shoes off
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

A new video from Idiana Massara's Podcast. This is the first video released after the last one that foot fetish was a subject.

You can notice that the camera angle has changed. Now we don't get the full view and we don't see her feet anymore. All we can see is Idiana's knees. 1 hour video and NO FEET. The camera angle really has changed. It wasn't a good thing that the feet thing became a subject on their podcast. How they became aware of it ? people comment on the video ? Shit!

Here is the thing: I don't know how they became aware about the foot thing, but I hope that it wasn't from people comment on the video. It's too bad, because now the camera has changed, and we don't see her feet anymore.

And also, she knows about the foot thing, it's possible that she won't shoeplay anymore. And even if she does, the camera angle has changed, we don't see her feet anymore.

Please do not comment on the videos about feet and shoeplay. Keep it to yourself. Or comment here in the forum with us. But just that.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I hear your plea buddy but we have been telling people this for the last 8-10 years and it doesn’t work. Too many lurkers that feel the need to express themselves or just dumb humans.

rowbbinn wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:12 am

A new video from Idiana Massara's Podcast. This is the first video released after the last one that foot fetish was a subject.

You can notice that the camera angle has changed. Now we don't get the full view and we don't see her feet anymore. All we can see is Idiana's knees. 1 hour video and NO FEET. The camera angle really has changed. It wasn't a good thing that the feet thing became a subject on their podcast. How they became aware of it ? people comment on the video ? Shit!

Here is the thing: I don't know how they became aware about the foot thing, but I hope that it wasn't from people comment on the video. It's too bad, because now the camera has changed, and we don't see her feet anymore.

And also, she knows about the foot thing, it's possible that she won't shoeplay anymore. And even if she does, the camera angle has changed, we don't see her feet anymore.

Please do not comment on the videos about feet and shoeplay. Keep it to yourself. Or comment here in the forum with us. But just that.