2009 World Magic Awards

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

2009 World Magic Awards

Post by Feeture Feature »

This aired on MyNetworkTV network on November 19. Magic shows are always good for shoeless feet. Very first act was sawing woman from audience in half. Unfortunately she was barefoot. One of two magicians doing the act tickled her feet when they were separated from the top part of the body.

But the best act I saw from a foot standpoint was when two women sat in a box facing away from each other and each poked a nylon foot through the outside of the box. 2 guys from audience, one just a boy (bet he grows up with a foot fetish), got to sit outside the box and each hold a foot in his hand, being asked by magician if they were real feet. They had to hold the foot throughout the act. The women were seen to change places by the tops of their bodies while the guys continued to hold the feet. The the magician opened the box and the guys were now holding the feet of the opposite women whose feet they held at the start. How could this be, since they never left go of foot from the start? Anyway, I would have died if I had been chosen from audience to hold a foot.