AMATEUR FOOT ON CROTCH!!!!VERY HOT

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

tyson

AMATEUR FOOT ON CROTCH!!!!VERY HOT

Post by tyson »

http://www.youtube.com/user/glock21able ... 5kkmWFx0-4 CREDO UNO DEI VIDEO PIU' SEDUCENTI DI YOUTUBE..ED E' BELLO SIN DALL INIZIO CON UN FANTASTICO DANGLING.. ;) :superhorny:

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Glock is a good friend of mine on YouTube. Glad he listened to my advise as I knew under table footsie would get all of us into a crazy mood. Great videos thanks for your help.
Okmerlin
Mod
Mod

Post by Okmerlin »

wonderful !
bobby1980

Post by bobby1980 »

These vids are so hot!!!!!!!! Keep up the Great work Glock!!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

The guy's added quite a few new videos since the original post.

According to the notes on his channel he's putting together a website to showcase this activity.

Perhaps he and/or his fiance is ripe for a new Feet Under The Table interview?

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
josef.garfield

Post by josef.garfield »

WOW! What a lucky guy. This woman is so hot and she has so beautiful legs and feet. Fantastic action. :love: :shockedstar:
xprestrain

Post by xprestrain »

Account suspended :(

Before new years glock mentioned he was putting together a c4s store. Anyone know if its up yet? There was some seriously promising material there...
Rafium

Post by Rafium »

Ups. Who can reupload this video?
Abbynylon

Post by Abbynylon »

Any one know were they went? Really enjoyed their videos & I remember glock21able mentioning that they would have videos on clips4sale but soon after their youtube account was gone :-( IMO best nylon videos online except maybe JB
diavolo

Post by diavolo »

il video è andato :imsad: repost :please:
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

I actually was one of the lucky few to work with his wife and him. I was trying to help him set up his C4S site, but never heard back. I'll try to contact him and see whats up. One of the videos he has too was me getting teased by his wife in a hotel restaurant.
daitarn3

Post by daitarn3 »

Ho ritrovato su youtube uno dei vecchi video di glock21able, forse il migliore. Vi incollo il link.
Trad: I founded in youtube one of the Glock's video, maybe the best one. The link is:

Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

He's actually back! I messaged him the other day and he created a new display name its glock27able1. Cool thing too is the most recent upload he put up was when I went out there and visited them and his wife teased me. Check it out!

Abbynylon

Post by Abbynylon »

Freeman1017 wrote:He's actually back! I messaged him the other day and he created a new display name its glock27able1. Cool thing too is the most recent upload he put up was when I went out there and visited them and his wife teased me. Check it out!

They are back!!! The video u linked has been removed though sorry I never got to see it, also any news on them putting up videos on C4S like they had mentioned before?
Abbynylon

Post by Abbynylon »

Freeman1017 wrote:He's actually back! I messaged him the other day and he created a new display name its glock27able1. Cool thing too is the most recent upload he put up was when I went out there and visited them and his wife teased me. Check it out!

They are back!!! The video u linked has been removed though sorry I never got to see it, also any news on them putting up videos on C4S like they had mentioned before?
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Yeah I we were texting each other back and forth a couple days ago and things have been really hectic with his schedule and his wifes. He's starting to get discouraged cause someone keeps flagging his videos on YouTube. He has so much material and I'm trying to convince to try out footfetishtube. He said once things slow down he'll post more. Its killing me cause I've been wanting to see the footage he shot when I was with his wife.
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Hey everyone. Don't know if you guys noticed, but our friend glock27able1 posted some new material on YouTube. He posted a 3 part video that has me in it. It was shot at a hotel restaurant and her wife teased me. I wish I wasn't wearing jeans cause it got to the point later on where she started rubbing her nyloned foot on the inside of my leg and I barely felt anything. I wore slacks the next night. Check it out.

Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Heres another 3 clip update that glock27able1 posted with his wife and me. It gets hot on the 3rd part. Don't know if he'll post what happens after or if he'll just save it for his upcoming Clips4Sale site. Check it out!
JordanXavier

Post by JordanXavier »

where footsies, actually happens, tho lighting is bad:
llegster

Post by llegster »

So awesome!!!!