More Shoeplay from the U.S. Senate session: dipping and more

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dangling Fan

Re: Quick one from Klobuchar

Post by Dangling Fan »

Great find jazzmagoo! :ooook: Here's the edited video:

[youtube][/youtube]

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

definitely a rare sighting from her
llama

Post by llama »

Even though it is rarely updated ( to no fault of our own) This is my favorite thread on this site. I was amazed when I found it. I thought I was the only person that watched the Senate for shoeplay before I found this forum
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

llama wrote:Even though it is rarely updated ( to no fault of our own) This is my favorite thread on this site. I was amazed when I found it. I thought I was the only person that watched the Senate for shoeplay before I found this forum
Same here Llama...I spent many hours at work watching the feed or the tv at my office hoping for a quorum call that would give me the ultimate senate dipping sighting....
femdomcult

Post by femdomcult »

no more ones?
pumplover

Re: More Shoeplay from the U.S. Senate session: dipping and more

Post by pumplover »

A little edit I did and hopefully can do more as I get time

This is the Senate Aide we had nicknamed "Rose" with her two known dips (so far)

https://mega.nz/file/4HJihRxQ#zboPDlc9X ... gxCZAP-LlQ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
llama

Post by llama »

Cool thank you kind sir! Now this is a bumped thread for legitimate reasons
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

The Bach was a nice touch.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I wanted to let everyone know that in addition to the one project I've been working on, I've also in my spare time for a change of pace, been assembling together all the references in these two C-Span/Senate threads into one document. I've almost got that together, so I'll be sharing that soon.

I don't know if anyone was aware, but you can now download time specific clips from C-Span - I think you get 5 free a month. My ultimate goal is to start putting together compilation videos for spans of time to make this more accessible to everyone and preserve the footage that we care about the most.

I mean, if you can just sit and fire up a few 10-15 minute vids of truly candid shoeplay from some of the most powerful women in the United States, it's much easier to enjoy than jumping around to different links. A long term goal, but something I think needs to be available for everyone.
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

pumplover wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:03 am I wanted to let everyone know that in addition to the one project I've been working on, I've also in my spare time for a change of pace, been assembling together all the references in these two C-Span/Senate threads into one document. I've almost got that together, so I'll be sharing that soon.

I don't know if anyone was aware, but you can now download time specific clips from C-Span - I think you get 5 free a month. My ultimate goal is to start putting together compilation videos for spans of time to make this more accessible to everyone and preserve the footage that we care about the most.

I mean, if you can just sit and fire up a few 10-15 minute vids of truly candid shoeplay from some of the most powerful women in the United States, it's much easier to enjoy than jumping around to different links. A long term goal, but something I think needs to be available for everyone.
Thanks bro, I appreciate what you do for this forum. I hope to see your project soon, cheers!!!
llama

Post by llama »

Pumplover,thank you. Your hard work does not go unnoticed.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Sooooooo...last night I started in earnest upon the C-Span Senate Shoeplay Project, or CSSP if you want an fancy abbreviation. I'm getting closer to finishing up my current project, so I figured a little diversion would help me keep focused on both, at least according to my logic. CSpan2 launched in 1986, but there is no video available until October of 1987. Interestingly enough, for those of you who are into politics at all, the first videos involve the debate concerning and the eventual failure of the nomination Robert Bork for the Supreme Court, seen possibly as Ronald Reagan's lowest point politically during his term. It's interesting to see several Senators who are still serving today, some dead, some out of office. Even Joe Biden was able to put words together in a coherent sentence during this time. Anyway, some early observations:
  • I'm thankful for HD.
  • Looks like there's not much to glean from votes - CSpan pasted these huge words on the screen during a vote that told what it was about, so it blocks much of where we would normally look for the ladies to be shoeplaying. Plus the lighting was terrible. Everything is dark
  • Quorum calls are not much better, but I have seen some shoeplay. Problem is, this was 35 years ago, so there's not many.....
  • .......WOMEN. The Senate was definitely still a male dominated club. The few women senators are old and frumpy and not attractive. On the positive, the few women that did work in the chamber wear hose. The interns/pages wear black flats which seem to cater to lots of heelpopping and other women are in heels of some sort.
  • Seating config is different. In the 80s they had these huge sofas that everyone in the back sits on, so there's nice views of legs and heels when certain Senators speak
  • I'm gonna admit, some of the things I list may be up for interpretation. Once or twice it looks like shoeplay, but the old SD quality made it a little hard to actually confirm.
I really enjoyed doing the Brazilian Supreme Court - when I would come across good shoeplay (there was plenty) is made it worth it. I have a feeling this may take a little longer, because you know how it is...when you get in the zone with some good shoeplay, you forget everything around you :o :o ,and next thing you know you're having to clean up. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, just a little update. I will try to do this for this project since it will take awhile. If I come across anything REALLY good, I'll share it on this thread.

Thanks!!!!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

pumplover wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:29 pm Sooooooo...last night I started in earnest upon the C-Span Senate Shoeplay Project, or CSSP if you want an fancy abbreviation. I'm getting closer to finishing up my current project, so I figured a little diversion would help me keep focused on both, at least according to my logic. CSpan2 launched in 1986, but there is no video available until October of 1987. Interestingly enough, for those of you who are into politics at all, the first videos involve the debate concerning and the eventual failure of the nomination Robert Bork for the Supreme Court, seen possibly as Ronald Reagan's lowest point politically during his term. It's interesting to see several Senators who are still serving today, some dead, some out of office. Even Joe Biden was able to put words together in a coherent sentence during this time. Anyway, some early observations:
  • I'm thankful for HD.
  • Looks like there's not much to glean from votes - CSpan pasted these huge words on the screen during a vote that told what it was about, so it blocks much of where we would normally look for the ladies to be shoeplaying. Plus the lighting was terrible. Everything is dark
  • Quorum calls are not much better, but I have seen some shoeplay. Problem is, this was 35 years ago, so there's not many.....
  • .......WOMEN. The Senate was definitely still a male dominated club. The few women senators are old and frumpy and not attractive. On the positive, the few women that did work in the chamber wear hose. The interns/pages wear black flats which seem to cater to lots of heelpopping and other women are in heels of some sort.
  • Seating config is different. In the 80s they had these huge sofas that everyone in the back sits on, so there's nice views of legs and heels when certain Senators speak
  • I'm gonna admit, some of the things I list may be up for interpretation. Once or twice it looks like shoeplay, but the old SD quality made it a little hard to actually confirm.
I really enjoyed doing the Brazilian Supreme Court - when I would come across good shoeplay (there was plenty) is made it worth it. I have a feeling this may take a little longer, because you know how it is...when you get in the zone with some good shoeplay, you forget everything around you :o :o ,and next thing you know you're having to clean up. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, just a little update. I will try to do this for this project since it will take awhile. If I come across anything REALLY good, I'll share it on this thread.

Thanks!!!!
A quick followup - Already found one of the most EPIC shoeplay series I've seen in recent memory. I'm rethinking about whether to just wait to share till I get a little more content together. What are your thoughts about me releasing several volumes and then one final compendium when I get it all done? As short as it was, 1987 proved to be a good year, and 1988 is looking good too.
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Yes maybe you Can share that to let us have a little taste
assy

Post by assy »

pumplover wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:26 am A quick followup - Already found one of the most EPIC shoeplay series I've seen in recent memory. I'm rethinking about whether to just wait to share till I get a little more content together. What are your thoughts about me releasing several volumes and then one final compendium when I get it all done? As short as it was, 1987 proved to be a good year, and 1988 is looking good too.
What is the quality like? 1987/88 cameras were not that great especially if filmed from afar. I find most C-Span videos prior to the introduction of HD too pixelated.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

assy wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:51 pm
pumplover wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:26 am A quick followup - Already found one of the most EPIC shoeplay series I've seen in recent memory. I'm rethinking about whether to just wait to share till I get a little more content together. What are your thoughts about me releasing several volumes and then one final compendium when I get it all done? As short as it was, 1987 proved to be a good year, and 1988 is looking good too.
What is the quality like? 1987/88 cameras were not that great especially if filmed from afar. I find most C-Span videos prior to the introduction of HD too pixelated.
You're correct in one sense. There's portions that aren't worth combing over because there's just not enough definition. I do list a couple of instances where you can make out tha something is most likely going on, but you can't see exactly. I don't know about you, but sometimes the knowledge that shoeplay is going on, even if you can't exactly see it perfectly is nice to know. So right now, I'm essentially skipping over votes. I mean, I still kind of scan through them, but the distance combined with bad lighting and poor-ish vid quality eliminates anything from them. Quorum calls are a little better, but even then there's essentially only 2 interns/pages and the 2 ladies at the table, only one of them ever stands in a position to where I've seen her dip. There weren't even female stenographers then, I mean the lack of women just seems so foreign after working in corporate America for years where there were sometimes more ladies in the office then men. The video quality definitely increases over time - the mid late 90s are certainly better than the 80s. I think too that the production value increased as CSpan got more money. I mean they started off with just 1 camera back in `79. Recording equipment also improved.

The best views are when senators speak, because back in the day there were no railings cordoning off people, there were big plush leather sofas and chairs that you could almost lounge in. So you get sometimes great views of amazing legs in hose and heels.

I'll definitely continue providing updates about my progress and what I'm seeing as trends in the footage that I go through.

Anytime you or anyone else reading this has a question, feel free to ask, your input may provide a thought I hadn't had about how I present or aggregate this data.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Update on the C-Span project. I completed through the end of 1988. I've learned a lot about how the Senate has changed its aestethics, and also has been interesting to see how CSpan changed its coverage and presentation over time. I started on 1989, but was getting a little unfocused, so I jumped ahead to May of 2010, when CSpan went HD. Huge difference in quality, of course, but the wide screen view and HD clarity definitely makes seeing shoeplay much easier. I'm plodding along, and I'm thinking about releasing a preview version of the doc just so you guys have a reference with all the currently cataloged content. I mean, there's 30+ years of sessions that have yet to be parsed through, so I'm pretty sure there is more down the road. I'm creating a poll to get some feedback on next steps.
llama

Post by llama »

Thank you for all the effort you are putting in!