First Flight of the Airbus 380

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

First Flight of the Airbus 380

Post by Dead Parrot »

This monster airliner made its <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/04 ... tml">first flight</a> today. Here are the technical specs from the <a href="http://www.airliners.net/info/stats.mai ... ers.net</a> website.

The American airline manufacturer Boeing is trying to fight back with it's own new jumbo jet, the <a href="http://www.boeing.com/commercial/7e7/flash.html">787 Dreamliner<a/>.

But hey, as long as the stewardess' look good who cares about the aircraft huh?

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Sorry, but my pilot friends think it's gonna be a bitch to load that thing up. They all think the 747 is the best pick, but it is amazing what humans can accomplish nowadays. I think it's a technical marvel myself. Very impressive, and more impressive with the amenities that they have. Imagine playing legitmate footsie under a dinner table at 30,000 feet above land. 8)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

kingdom wrote:Sorry, but my pilot friends think it's gonna be a bitch to load that thing up.
Yeah, I'll be interested to see what the boarding times work out to be. Slow people, sick people, fat people, kids...all 555 of them on the standard passenger version. Just imagine the 800+ all coach seat version! Allegedly they can evacuate a fully loaded A380 in under 100 seconds.
kingdom wrote:I think it's a technical marvel myself.
It is indeed. I'm not sure how the passenger versions will play out (Singapore Airlines will stary flying them in 2007) but the cargo carriers will LOVE the A380.
kingdom wrote:Imagine playing legitmate footsie under a dinner table at 30,000 feet above land. 8)
Giving a new meaning to the "Mile High Club". If they had a dry cleaners on board you could have your shorts and trousers laundered before you land (gets rid of that telltale stain on your crotch!).

You want to get up to about 40,000 feet though - I don't want any unexpected turbulence to cause her foot to mash into my family jewels (ouch!)

DP

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

DP i had the family jewels mashed this past weekend. A little bit late on that. But it was totally worth it though. I'll give you details, but it's kind of digusting...and sexual. It's not that dominatrix shit though.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Ouch, no fun! Any details about your experiences are appreciated.

DP

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Ok guys, especially to my esteemed webmasters and moderators here...if this is too explicit, then I'm sorry and you have my permission to remove this post.

Well my gf and I were just rocking this past week. We haven't seen each other in ten weeks since she's been away on business all over the world. We met in a really nice hotel Waldorf to be exact and we've just been having an intercourse marathon.

Well she knows that I have a huge foot fetish...and loves to play footsie in public also. That's where I told you guys about the foot in the crotch thing while my parents and the two of us were having a drink with the mixed band playing in the background.

Anyways, we were doing it without a rubber. I pulled out early just to make sure that I don't cum...and she was tickling my balls with her toes. Just as I was blowing my load all over her foot, she thought it might have been fun if she squeezed every last drop . So she pushed her foot down on my balls hard like a brake pedal. All I did was just yelp...and believe me it was painful. Well now she knows that it's not good for my boys and she insists on giving me a blowjob to finish me off from now on. Great gf eh? 8)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Ouch! I do enjoy watching a woman work a brake pedal, but I would forbid her from using my nuts as a substitute. Glad you're OK.

Here's another great page about the <a href="http://www.aircraft-info.net/aircraft/j ... /">A380</a> just to keep the thread alive!

This page has a link at the bottom where you can download an A380 file for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

DP

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

kingdom wrote:Imagine playing legitmate footsie under a dinner table at 30,000 feet above land. 8)
During the 1930s and the 1950s there were tremendous advances in aviation technology. Air passenger service became more commonplace, but still had a sense of style and luxury that has disappeared today.

In keeping with Kingdom's thought here's a couple of photos I found that show some of that luxury, and what was possible on an airliner decades ago.

DP
Attachments
This is a photo of the sitting room on a Boeing 307 Stratoliner.  This was a four engine prop-driven airliner.
This is a photo of the sitting room on a Boeing 307 Stratoliner. This was a four engine prop-driven airliner.
promo_cards.jpg (29.76 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
This is a photo of the dining room on a Boeing 314 Flying Boat.  This was how they served dinner on transatlantic flights.
This is a photo of the dining room on a Boeing 314 Flying Boat. This was how they served dinner on transatlantic flights.
dining.jpg (14.81 KiB) Viewed 3205 times

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Kingdom, check it out: aircraft number two <a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051018/ap_ ... a380">made its first flight today</a>.

I'm curious if your pilot buddies have heard any scuttlebutt about Boeing and the 787. It seems that although Boeing has a lot of the interior work done on the new jet, they are way behind on getting a prototype in the air for testing. Is Boeing on the downhill slide?

That's a great photo in the link too. I wouldn't want a plane that size but it continually amazes me what men can put into the air when they have a vision and work hard to acheive it.

DP