Possibly Fraudulent Foot Site

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Woody112153

Possibly Fraudulent Foot Site

Post by Woody112153 »

I think I got ripped off by a site that seems to have gotten good reviews everywhere that I read about it. "it-smells.com" I ordered three videos over a month ago. My check cleared the bank over three weeks ago. About 15 e-mails inquiring about my order have gone unanswered. Has anyone else had any dealings with this site? Doc@it-smells.com was the e-mail address. Thanks.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Sounds strange. I've heard good things about that site, and i think to remember that someone on the forum here ordered some videos in the past...don't know...
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I certainly hope that you didn't get ripped off. Again, I had a lot of good reviews from this site. Doc might have been caught up with something maybe a new video to shoot...but I understand how it could be quite mind boggling. Where do you live? Maybe the shipping takes a little longer.
Woody112153

Post by Woody112153 »

Thanks for your replies. I live in South Carolina, USA. About 3 or 4 days shipping distance from Doc. I've sent about 15 e-mails inquiring about my order and haven't gotten a single reply. I've contacted the New Jersey Attorney Generals Office, Consumer Affairs Division. They gave me the paperwork to file a formal complaint. I'm still hoping to hear from Doc and not have to resort to that. I really just wanted the videos, not a bunch of legal stuff. I feel like I'm running out of options. Thanks for your support, guys.
Woody112153

Post by Woody112153 »

Update. I got a response from Doc last night. Said he's been out of town for most of the month and is looking into my problem. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. I may get my videos yet.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Oh that's good news. Where abouts are you? Greenville?
Woody112153

Post by Woody112153 »

Hooray! The order arrived today. Doc came through. Excellent videos also. I'm from the Charleston area, kingdom. A happy ending to my problem.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Woody112153 wrote:Hooray! The order arrived today. Doc came through. Excellent videos also. I'm from the Charleston area, kingdom. A happy ending to my problem.
Happy to hear that! :)