Kicked away

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

mikebens03

Kicked away

Post by mikebens03 »

I posted this before in a footsie thread and now realize I should have posted it here.

I would like to know if anyone out there has an interest in a peculiar fetish involving feet. I am referring to the instance in which a beautiful woman is performing on stage and an overeager patron tries to touch her, at which point he is promptly kicked away or somehow deflected (it's best when it involves the woman's foot, but there are other versions).

Examples include Jessica Rabbit's performance in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Jane Russell's performance (Wing Ding Tonight) in Son of Paleface, Miss Kitty's performance in The Great Mouse Detective, and Dorothy Provine's performance (Swang on Me) from The Great Race. Variants include Madeline Kahn's performance (I'm Tired) in Blazing Saddles.

Anyway, you get the idea. Anyone out there know of scenes that conform to this general framework?