Basic Intinct 2

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

kingdom

Basic Intinct 2

Post by kingdom »

Yes I know that the first one didn't involve any footsie scenes although I demanded that it should have. However, I wonder if it would be any more erotic than the first one? Let's keep our fingers crossed guys!! :imsad:

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I know mine are! :)
Foxdye

Re: Basic Intinct 2

Post by Foxdye »

The famous interview legs crossed scene would have been so much more erotic if she had dangled her shoe, instead of the rather crude no panties shot..Yet, I saw a film which in a way paid homage to "that" scene from Basic Instinct, where the lady did in fact do that, with her green high heel. If I could only remember the name of the film! One of those Channel 5 (UK) late films I think it may have been. I may have a vid cap of it somewhere.

Meanwhile we can only lament the lost opportunity of Basic Instinct :bleh: Wonder if any film will ever be made which creates interest in shoeplay as erotic. :S

kingdom wrote:Yes I know that the first one didn't involve any footsie scenes although I demanded that it should have. However, I wonder if it would be any more erotic than the first one? Let's keep our fingers crossed guys!! :imsad: