Dancing queens - hosed feet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Docsoul99

Dancing queens - hosed feet

Post by Docsoul99 »

This is the stuff of my dreams - groups of women dancing around in their stockinged feet

[youtube][/youtube]

Docsoul99

Another group at a wedding

Post by Docsoul99 »

at 2:55 all of them remove their shoes

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

More than 10 ladies in this one

Post by Docsoul99 »

Enjoy...another dance routine

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

real fancy footwork

Post by Docsoul99 »

some extremely fancy foot work in this once... the ladies get it started around 1:39, the 4:00 minute mark and 6:30

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

At about the 22 second mark...the woman in white ejects from her shoes while dancing and around the 6:35 mark another lady has removed her shoes

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Not the greatest dance routine...and Pitbull is awful...but hosed feet...yippee

[youtube][/youtube]
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

1st and 3rd are my favourites, but the others are great too. My dream stuff as well! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Here I counted six shoeless women including the bride
[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

The woman in the floral print dress...The earrings go in the beginning and the shoes go at about the 3:38 mark
[youtube][/youtube]
mabus

Post by mabus »

I love these!

Especially since we'll NEVER see anything like this in America again, EVER. In the last few years I've been to two or three weddings.
I've seen a total of three ladies wear nylons. None danced with their shoes off.

Hell, seeing people dressed up at all is rare. The bridesmaids will have tennis shoes, of course no hose, and standard dresses.
The folks invited will be in church clothes to shorts and t-shirts. Go wearing a polo shirt and slack,s you may be over dressed.

Hopefully this slacker American style doesn't bleed on over to Europe and Russia like McDonalds and other cultural aspects have...... :(
mickflux

Post by mickflux »

The bride is shoeless in white stockinged feet. There are 6x shoeless helpers all in nude pantyhose.

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

mabus wrote:I love these!

Especially since we'll NEVER see anything like this in America again, EVER. In the last few years I've been to two or three weddings.
I've seen a total of three ladies wear nylons. None danced with their shoes off.

Hell, seeing people dressed up at all is rare. The bridesmaids will have tennis shoes, of course no hose, and standard dresses.
The folks invited will be in church clothes to shorts and t-shirts. Go wearing a polo shirt and slack,s you may be over dressed.

Hopefully this slacker American style doesn't bleed on over to Europe and Russia like McDonalds and other cultural aspects have...... :(

This is so true. The brides and bridesmaids are wearing flip flops and gym shoes at receptions. Even in the middle of winter, you hardly see hose at weddings or formal affairs. It's sad.
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

mickflux wrote:The bride is shoeless in white stockinged feet. There are 6x shoeless helpers all in nude pantyhose.

Excellent find...

[youtube][/youtube]
christo

Post by christo »

In Russia, women know how to dress. These are all epic. Just what the Doctor ordered.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Docsoul99 wrote: This is so true. The brides and bridesmaids are wearing flip flops and gym shoes at receptions. Even in the middle of winter, you hardly see hose at weddings or formal affairs. It's sad.
Come on, this is sooo ridiculous! :imsad: :imsad: :imsad:
mabus

Post by mabus »

I live in America and, oh yeah, pantyhose ain't nowhere!

I remember reading an article/blog once about pantyhose and a bridesmaid was fuming because the bride sheepishly suggested they wear pantyhose, and this
bridesmaid was like, "Well, harumph, I'm not even GOING! She can't ask that!!!!" Like the bride committed a crime. Hey, if any boss in America today asked his
female workers to wear nylons, he or she would be on the news, and crazy feminists would be going bonkers crazy about it on social media.

That's why I have to sadly report, nylons will probably never make a comeback like they were in the 1980's, certainly not in our lifetimes.

I watch these incredible videos (and thanks for posting them guys! Fantastic work!) and envy those lucky guests at those weddings.
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

This pair is quite energetic

[youtube][/youtube]
footsie5

Heels with ph vs no ph!

Post by footsie5 »

mabus wrote:I live in America and, oh yeah, pantyhose ain't nowhere!

I remember reading an article/blog once about pantyhose and a bridesmaid was fuming because the bride sheepishly suggested they wear pantyhose, and this
bridesmaid was like, "Well, harumph, I'm not even GOING! She can't ask that!!!!" Like the bride committed a crime. Hey, if any boss in America today asked his
female workers to wear nylons, he or she would be on the news, and crazy feminists would be going bonkers crazy about it on social media.

That's why I have to sadly report, nylons will probably never make a comeback like they were in the 1980's, certainly not in our lifetimes.

I watch these incredible videos (and thanks for posting them guys! Fantastic work!) and envy those lucky guests at those weddings.
Women who wear ph offers a touch of class. Most women in US can't be bothered with class, they look like wild women in heels without ph. Heels without ph just don't make the class!!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

MMmmmm fantastic find again! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

Here is another nylon queen dancing![youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Tomi wrote:MMmmmm fantastic find again! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

Here is another nylon queen dancing![youtube][/youtube]
Indeed! An excellent find!