Dec 11 update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

Dec 11 update

Post by ILF »

Well that was a fine update indeed.
The Jamie Foxx clip was good. Resolution much nicer than before and the set-up was good to. I wish I knew what the woman was saying.
Am I the only one who can't hear the audio?

Three's Company. Awesome. Good job BL for that. For the benefit of those not familiar with that scene, she actually begins the seduction verbally before she starts the footsie. BL, if your time permits, maybe you can upload the entire scene as soon as the dinner scene begins.
I couldn't here the sound but believe me after seeing that clip many times over the years I have her words memorized to a every last word!!

The Hope and Faith show. This was good too. We all know how hot Kellpy Ripa is.

If you pay very close attention to the scene you'll notice that first the short footsie, then the hand under the table, then the distant shot where actually she has removed her shoes and playing footsie with him again!!!

Therefore, I hope that there is an un-edited version of the additional footsie...maybe in the DVD Version?

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

As always Thanks Nyllover! :ooook:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

ILF wrote:Three's Company. Awesome. Good job BL for that. For the benefit of those not familiar with that scene, she actually begins the seduction verbally before she starts the footsie. BL, if your time permits, maybe you can upload the entire scene as soon as the dinner scene begins.
Not a problem, ILF. Stay tuned...
;)
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Thanks BL as well! :ooook: